The HalfLife & CounterStrike Thread (with new CS trailer)

Shud this thread be made a Sticky ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Vivek

Hey bro :) jus check wat payment options are they askin and how secure is it. Coz u knw very well abt Credit Card frauds so only if ur fully aware then only proceed with tyhe payment options coz the sites require Master/ Visa/ American Express cards wich are valid for US use only so if u hv a card that is valid for buying items from the US then only proceed and Please i repeat do check the genuinity of the payment..as u hv already said that u knw wat mode u hv d/laoded so it will be advisable to contact STEAM (via email) and then ask for their confirmation stating the procedure that u hv gone thru in d/loading the game via net (tat particular site) Coz most of the sites fool ppl by taking their Credit card info.

So post ur confusion and i wil help u out else contact STEAM thru their website by emailing them and telling ur product that u hv d/laoded (CS-CZ) in this case..

Post ur results too.... :)

Cheers n e-peace.....

vmp_vivek

In the zone
^^ HOLY! :shock: I DID NOT ASK FOR WHAT YOU HAVE REPLIED: I WANTED TO KNOW THAT ARE YOU GUYS PLAYING CS:CZ OR NOT, THAT'S IT!!!! :roll: I DON'T HAVE ANY CONFUSIONS ABOUT STEAM AND ACTIVATING THE PRODUCT, DON'T WORRY ITS THROUGH STEAM AND ITS FULLY SECURED. 8) EVEN MY FRIEND HAS ACTIVATED CS:S THROUGH STEAM AND ITS GOOD.

SO FINAL TIME I AM ASKING YOU GUYS: ARE YOU PLAYING CS:CZ OR NOT, STICK TO THE QUESTION ONLY, PLZZZZZ. :x

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Vivek

Yup, Im playing CS-CZ (jus started the 1st level a.k.a Recoil.
BTW, CS-CZ has 2 versions a.k.a CS-CZ and CS-CZ Deleted Scenes. So check wich one of the versions are u havin. :)

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Vivek,

Oops sorry bro, this CS-CZ version of mine is also pirated... :oops: so wont be able to play online.

Cheers n e-peace....

KoRn

In the zone
hey guys im bak jus finished exams so now im free 2 post sum tips in css.
eg.in the de_dust 2 its better to choose terrorists.then when u start the round choose a sniper preferably a magnum(#1).then snipe the double doors from where u spawn for sum annoying ct bots and ull easily get them all.

in the italy map(choose terrorists force) go to the Lshape area which is to the right as soon as u spawn.then jump on the left railing and go behind the door which leads to the room.camp there and wait for cts to come from below and even when they pass the door this way ull be checking two areas with ease.......but! ensure that u choose a secondary weapon like a deagle and then shoot them,dont use ur primary as it'll b 2 heavy.

will keep postin tips guys,its off to the css game parlour for now.....

RoCk oN--------^^@@#

vmp_vivek

In the zone
wouldubethere said:
solution for minimum 128 mb ram in half life2
What do you mean by that? If its a link, then it's broken. :?

ashu888ashu888 said:
@ Vivek,

Oops sorry bro, this CS-CZ version of mine is also pirated... :oops: so wont be able to play online.

Cheers n e-peace....

WELL, WELL, NOW YOU GUYS TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO? I PURCHASED CS:SOURCE TO PLAY WITH YOU GUYS, BUT NONE OF YOU HAVE IT, SO I THOUGHT CS:CZ SHOULD HELP ME; BUT AGAIN NONE OF YOU HAVE THE ORIGINAL TO PLAY... :roll: SO MEIN BHI KITNA KARU??? :x :( I NOW FEEL THAT I AM GUILTY TO WASTE MY MONEY AND TIME! :cry:

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Vivek

Hey i totally agree with ur disappointment bro :( but its not my fault. Dnt worry, there must be sum guys having the original CS version of the game. I hv told u the problem tat im facing in buying CSS (coz of the price of installing additional RAM in my system) and so as of now i can definately buy CS 1.6 :oops:

I guess KoRn must be having an original version of CSS (coz he is posting tips related to the same) so please KoRn, reply as to wether u hv an Original CSS copy or not !! So tat u and Vivek and sum other guys as well can join the server. AFAIK, readermaniax also had a legal version of CS dnt knw where he has vanished.. :? :?

@ wouldbethere

I got ur mail bro, so im replying ur querry here: Well, I cant believe tat u can run DOOM 3 smoothly tat too with 128 MB DDR RAM :shock: (correct me if im wrong, guys) but for HL2 as well as for Doom-3 u need atleast 256 MB DDR RAM (512 MB DDR) is recommended coz of the advanced 3D engine accompayning these games. So if u hv the original version of HL2, u can install the patches but even then it will not help u much coz u dnt hv sufficient RAM :(. Jus see my previous replies in this thread (on pgs. 1,2,3 etc) where i hv given links for HL2 and various other games. and Post ur results too.... :) If u hv any difficulty in finding the patches then post it here :)

@ KoRn

Hey bro, are u having a original version of CSS ?? If yes then please contact Vivek :) for an online gameplay....

Cheers n e-peace......

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
well i do havel CS S and CS CZ
but i had stopped playing it
and i fear u will mow me down Vivek
So jus let me brush up my skills and I will meet ur challenge
P.S - DOn worry it is the original :wink: :wink: :wink:

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Darthvader said:
well i do havel CS S and CS CZ
but i had stopped playing it
and i fear u will mow me down Vivek
So jus let me brush up my skills and I will meet ur challenge
P.S - DOn worry it is the original :wink: :wink: :wink:

AHHHH..... :D NOW I GOT SOMEONE WHO HAS THE ORIGINAL COPY! :D LETS START PLAYING BRO, I AM LIKE A NOOB TOO LIKE YOU, SO DON'T WORRY. 8) :D

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Darth

Thanx for the price info of CS-CZ, can u tell me how to check the fps in CS-CZ in the Console (~) menu ?? How much is urs fps while playing that. If i get these details then i can be preety much confident of buying CS-CZ (original) for my PC. As i hv only 256 MB DDR RAM and a nVIDIA Ge Force FX 5200 (256 MB) AGP card on a P-4 2.0Ghz maching and the CS-CZ that i hv presently (a pirated version) runs very much normally.

Awating replies......

Cheers n e-peace.....

vmp_vivek

In the zone
ashu888ashu888 said:
As i hv only 256 MB DDR RAM and a nVIDIA Ge Force FX 5200 (256 MB) AGP card......
Cheers n e-peace.....

I think adding another 256 MB RAM can help you very much, if possible. :? :)

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Vivek,

Ohh god.. Even for CS-CZ ! i need an extra RAM.. ooh noo.. So u mean tat for playing online, i need these extra RAM rite !! :? (coz CS-CZ runs smooth enough on ym system with 256 MB DDR RAM)..Please specify..

Also Vivek, tell me how to check the frame rate in CS-CZ, I get 60-65 frames/second while playing CS 1.6 (yaa its a pirated version.. :oops: )

Cheers n e-peace.....

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Its OK if you play offline, but for online, I recommend you should increase it. Pirated does not make any difference in the frame rates, so don't worry, 60-65 FPS is very good. 8) :)

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Vivek.

OOh ok then i think i will hv to wait till my exams get over in May, so until then jus Pirated versions :( (as with pirated CS version, i cant play with u i guess..) :(

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ Vivek

Hey bro, wat abt the server that u wee goin to start online for CS:S adn CS-CZ ??

Also, hv u tried out the map de_survivor ? (based around a snowland) Pelase play that, its Awesome.... :twisted:

Cheers n e-peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom