The Galaxy S thread!

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Nice. Looks droolworty :). What is that Twitter client? Native Samsung app.?
That's not the twitter client! Its's the Contacts app of the phone! It integrates tweets, facebook statuses, facebook photo albums etc :)

When someone calls me, it also displays their latest status either twitter or facebook :)

OP
kalpik

kalpik

^^ To me, it doesn't look like the iPhone.. To the avg tom dic and harry, every black touchscreen phone looks like an iPhone :|

OP
kalpik

kalpik

The battery lasts 2 days with moderate use.. That means some calls, browsing, playing games, music etc..

Oh, and BTW, i WON a new Galaxy S yesterday at the Samsung blogger's meet :D So I have 2 phones now! Planning to sell off the new one.. Its a sealed pack.. Lemme know if anyone is interested.

OP
kalpik

kalpik

I'm thinking 27k?

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Also, I would prefer a Delhi buyer so that we can meet and do the exchange.. Don't want to get into courier and stuff..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^Why dont you just go into a phone shop and sell it to them. They shall be willing to take it at dealers price given the box is sealed. :)

lucifer_is_back

Journeyman
The battery lasts 2 days with moderate use.. That means some calls, browsing, playing games, music etc..

Oh, and BTW, i WON a new Galaxy S yesterday at the Samsung blogger's meet :D So I have 2 phones now! Planning to sell off the new one.. Its a sealed pack.. Lemme know if anyone is interested.
how much ??

OP
kalpik

kalpik

27k (mind you the phone is sealed), and no, there was only one set to be won!

hahahari

In the zone
Samsung Galaxy S <-Underclocked?

Hi guys,

I got my samsung galaxy s yesterday night. I installed the app system manager free to check the hardware specs.

This is what I am seeing.

Memory:
Total 326MB

Processor:

ARM V 7 Processor rev 2 (v71) 1000mhz (once saw 800 mhz) :?

The momory is supposed to be 512!!!! wats wrong with this??

Also how do i close the apps??

PS: I will post a detailed review asap.

-Hari

Top Bottom