Youngling
Force India Car :D

*img124.imageshack.us/img124/8708/forceindiagi9au8.jpg

*img124.imageshack.us/img124/6460/giedovandergardeforceinee4.jpg

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Dipen01 said:
^^
I doubt if it will help Honda much unless they improve thier car.. Good Strategy helps only when you are competitive with other cars.. Just because Ross Brawn is thier new Technical Director, that doest mean that they will be no.1 next season..
Very true .. I just dont understand what happening in Honda camp.. They are world class .. they should have come up witha fast car by now or they should better leve F1. Whats the use.. No offence but if they are leaders in Moto-GP what they doing in f1.. They are wasting a talent in Janson Button :mad:

Schumacher quickest in testing return :D
*www.formula1.com/photos/597x478/manual/deh0713no11.jpg
Pos Driver Team Time Laps
1. M.Schumacher Ferrari (B) 1:21.922 64 :p
2. Badoer Ferrari (B) 1:22.129 76
3. de la Rosa McLaren-Mercedes (B) 1:22.687 63
4. Kovalainen Renault (B) 1:22.802 81
5. Kubica BMW-Sauber (B) 1:22.883 56
6. Paffett McLaren-Mercedes (B) 1:23.008 46
7. Nakajima Williams-Toyota (B) 1:23.187 66
8. Coulthard Red Bull-Renault (B) 1:23.332 55
9. Trulli Toyota (B) 1:23.624 46
10. Heidfeld BMW-Sauber (B) 1:23.671 75
11. Rosberg Williams-Toyota (B) 1:23.847 58
12. Montagny Toyota (B) 1:23.861 61
13. Vettel Toro Rosso-Ferrari (B) 1:24.048 77
14. Zuber Honda (B) 1:24.065 77
15. Bourdais Toro Rosso-Ferrari (B) 1:24.193 51
16. Davidson Super Aguri-Honda (B) 1:24.246 70
17. Rossiter Honda (B) 1:24.480 69 :x
18. Chandhok Red Bull-Renault (B) 1:24.896 39 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
19. van der Garde Force India-Ferrari (B) 1:25.317 84 :confused:
20. Rodriguez Force India-Ferrari (B) 1:26.973 87
More-> *www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63920

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yeah me too, but its ok man, he's already done enough, for the sport, for himself and all us fans :D

The Force India cars looks very convincing and professional indeed, thank God they didn't plaster it with all the colors of our flag, hope they perform a tad bit better too, all the best.

Dipen01

Youngling
The colors should have been little diff..Little Flashy :D

Any remembers cars sponsored by ORANGE CELLULAR..i vaguely remember one such race ;)

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: :: What Button will do?

Brawn Takes Control Over Button's Destiny

*www.planetf1.com/Images/162489.jpg*www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/03/18/grand2_gallery__470x316.jpg*ftd.de/asset/Image/2005/07/07/button_gr.jpg

But even if the timing of Brawn's appointment, just a few days after Button issued the team with an improve-or-I-will-leave ultimatum, is coincidental, the coup is bound to persuade the driver to stay put. It will help, too, that Brawn is a long-time admirer. "One day Michael's going to stop and you've got to look around and see who's the best at that stage. I think Jenson will be on that list for sure," he commented back in April 2004.

Button's career has stagnated since then but it is not beyond salvation. Seductively, Brawn assured the press on Wednesday that "Honda are much closer to where you need to be to get to the top in F1 than Ferrari were when I joined them back in 1997."

It wasn't until 2000 that Ferrari were crowned World Champions again after an extended period in the wilderness. Button has waited a similarly long time for prolonged success in F1, but time is still on his side. In three years' time, he'll turn thirty - and still be younger than Michael Schumacher was when he became Ferrari's first champion in 21 years. All with the help of a certain Ross Brawn, of course.

More -- > PlanetF1

Now what Button will do ..
Should Button change the team now?
Its already 5 years .. he is with team when it was BAR !!!!

any comments

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
India to host first Grand Prix in New Delhi in 2010

Bernie Ecclestone has today confirmed that after much speculation a contract has been signed this week with JPSK Sports Private Ltd, a subsidiary of Jaiprakash Associates Limited, to stage the first ever Formula One Grand Prix in India, to be held in The National Capital Region of New Delhi in 2010.

Michael Taub, who has been the driving force behind the project to bring F1 to India for the past ten years, has finally succeeded, along with Mr Sunder Mulchandani, in bringing this major event to a country of over a billion people.

Mr Manoj Gaur, the Chairman and CEO of Jaiprakash Associates Limited, and his brother Mr Samir Gaur, Managing Director of JPSK Sports Ltd, are very excited with being involved with the major brand of F1 and see this as being a huge attraction in India.

Bernie Ecclestone said: “India has always been known for its love of cricket, but F1 has been growing hugely in popularity in recent years as the viewing figures would suggest. Now with Vijay Mallya’s team, Force India, and the news that Karun Chandhok could soon be driving in F1, the announcement of the future Grand Prix in India will spark an explosion of further interest to rival that of the traditional sport.”
Source

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Loeb to get Renault F1 test

Three-time world rally champion (WRC) Sebastian Loeb will switch to Formula One for one day when he tests for the Renault team next month.

The Frenchman will take to the wheel of this year's R27 car on December 5 at the Paul Ricard circuit, thanks to an initiative by the Total/Elf group.

It will be the first time Loeb drives a Formula One car. The Frenchman, however, has experience in road racing cars, having competed twice in the Le Mans 24 Hours.

As part of the initiative, Renault driver Heikki Kovalainen will take to the wheel of Loeb's Citroen C4.

*www.autosport.com/news/grapevine.php/id/63912

*www.sebastienloeb.com/images/stories/rallye/france2007/galerie/304_PODIUM.jpg

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Charan said:
Singapore 2008 ? :D

nahi yaar going out of India is next to impossible...coz there wud be no one from my family or relatives to accompany me :p

Wud love to see night race though....

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
mehulved said:
didn't he drive the Ferrari F1 car?
yup he did.

Valentino Rossi tested the Ferrari F2005 car for two complete days at Ferrari’s private Fiorano test facility, lapping fast enough for former Ferrari test-driver Jean Alesi to describe his performance as “formidable”. Apart from Rossi’s 58.3 second lap of Fiorano (Michael Schumacher's track record is 55.999)

*www.gizmag.com/go/4382/

*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/untitled-20071116111812.jpg

LOLOLOL

^nice photoshopping :))

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYYQBSWK054

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxMK7yYUNFk

LOL!!!

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Ankur Gupta said:
nahi yaar going out of India is next to impossible...coz there wud be no one from my family or relatives to accompany me :p

Wud love to see night race though....

What about friends? .. um.. am I your friend ? :D

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
McLaren Brazil appeal deemed inadmissible

McLaren’s challenge to the decision of stewards at last month’s Brazilian Grand Prix not to penalize rival teams over alleged fuel irregularities has been thrown out by the FIA International Court of Appeal.
Full Article

The Court’s decision means the results of the Brazilian Grand Prix - and the 2007 world championship standings - remain unchanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom