:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Its a dream end to a great season of Formula 1!!
Never expected Ferrari to win constructors championship...with that under the belt due to Mclaren being relegated I was more than happy that atleast Ferrari got something!
But then out of the blues Kimi has done it...even he wudn't have dreamt of something like this..
Feel sorry for Hamilton though...He did well right throughout the season but still couldn't win it...Thats what I love about Formula 1...UNPREDICTABILITY!!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
OMFG OMFG OMFG kya bolun kya bolun OMFG OMFG :shock: :shock: ... go kimi go ... ferrari rulz.... long live schumi :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Superb race .... Congratulations to Kimi on becoming the new champion :)
Hamilton superb first season for him..
Alonso .... well no comments... :rolleyes: he looked happy cause Kimi won and not Hamilton :p.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
No reason to be downbeat, says Hamilton Sr

But the senior Hamilton was calm and smiling after the race, insisting there is no reason for his son's supporters to feel down.

"None of us are in pain, trust me," he told ITV. "We feel great. We've just had one of the most fantastic Formula One seasons ever. If somebody told a year ago we'd be fighting for the world championship at this stage, I'd have replied they are dreaming.

"But it's been a fantastic year. We lost it by one point - we'll come back next year, and if we don't win it next year, we'll win it the year after. But one thing's for sure: Lewis Hamilton is here to stay.

*www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63537

watever Bald fu*k
abey is takle ko aur kaam hai bhi ya nahi, jab decho F1 pits mein hi rahta hai, saala beta car chala raha, baap kya usko pochh raha hai?

=======================
Race Result Details

*www.formula1.com/results/season/2007/786/6461/

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
IF i drive, even then my dad wont b in pits, coz its my job there, he's not the kind of person who lives in his son's glory.8)

besides my dad's got a Job.:p

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Actually his father is his manager... I guess every drivers manager would be the pits...

BTW Kimis father was also in the ferrari pits

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ya. i know ham sr. is mangr of ham.

but still it suks. having him in all races :|

btw he makes terrible mangr. :p

he once said they (ham family) wont demand money (salary):|

NOW WTF is that?

-=-=-=-=-

Now 2008 will tell all truth about ham.

Coz McLAren was nowhere last year & this year thanks to Alonso they were "Almost" Champions:

lets hope Alsno goes back to Flavio (i think he is gay, maybe tats why Alonso left Renault :p) & it becomes 3 team Fight:D

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
Revvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv kimi won finally justice to him finally,congrats hamilton for winnining 2nd position and a well desrved defeat for cry baby alonso lost to a rookie:D.But god punish my cable operator who was not showing star sports.:mad: today.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
" Raikkonen has shown himself not only to be a worthy replacement for Michael Schumacher at Ferrari, he has also proved himself a worthy world champion. Congratulations Kimi!"

*www.formula1.com/news/features/2007/10/7017.html

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
s18000rpm said:
Now Alosno will move to Renault for SURE
So much better for McLaren. His been the reason for their downfall in the final stages. Only snoots like Renault deserve to have the crybaby.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I am happy that Mclaren got what they deserved.Treating Alonso second fiddle to a rookie(howsoever talented he may be) cost them the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom