:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
^^HAHA .. big list you got there man ...

Hamilton has the better chance of wining, but you never know what lies ahead.
Kimi .. can win .. he has a mathematical chance .. as everyone is saying.
but don't forget ya .. Hamilton .. just needs 4 points to win ..
kimi would need 10points and also pray that hamilton again has a bad luck with Fernando aka fat-ass need to finish low.
I would have loved to see Massa win .. but he didnt had the chance and again he was forced to support the Kimi throught the season ..Kimi says in the begining that he wasnt finding the pace in the car, point is kimi always does this.. its his luck not to win. he missed out earlier too.
its all ifs and buts..
Ferrari had to justify the huge money paid to Iceman rather they should have supported.. Massa instead.
But the Fact remains
.. its the end of the day only cars
.. no-one except Ferrari & Mclaren has the courage to win.
.. i rephrase actually Noone had the car to win or challenge Ferrari or McLaren in 2007 season

after the change in regulations Renault got the advantage // and they won in 2005 & 2006.
this year .. from nowhere McLaren came-up in 2007 to lead.
Next year Honda will come .. but its unlikely. Renault may bounce back.
Williams and BMW will again fight for 4th & 5th place.

Its all about cars .. nothing of racing. nothing for drivers.
we just hope that one driver wins .. but actually we know that its always between two guyz .. who have the best cars.

Newsupdate 9/10/07..
Wurz has retired from the F1 in the middle of the season.
may be some fight within Williams. and The Great Frank williams giving the Seat to a new rookie..
bcoz he is again the son of some old F1 driver as was the case in Nico RosBurger in 2006.
Williams is no way near their prime.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Mclaren need to thank Ferrari for this season coz there is a Ferrari in that Mclaren.

The drivers should have been punished imho, not fair. Also the point system is total crap, there should be more gap between the points alloted to 1st and 2nd place finishes. At this rate, anyone can win the championship by always placing 2nd, its wrong, the driver with the most wins should be champion always,

Alonso has been tricked by Mclaren, poor man, he's a Champion ffs, he deserved better. Better he get back to Renault and kick Mclaren's ass. I always thought Alonso in a Ferrari would be absolutely devastating but alas that chance is ruled out by Ferrari announcing no such thing's gonna happen.

I'm rooting for Kimi from the start, hope he gets his Championship at Ferrari.

As for the last race, hoping Alonso and Lewis take each other out and Kimi cruise to victory ;)

......you never know, outside chance,......anythings' possible :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Alonso commits to Renault return in 2008
Fernando Alonso has signed a letter of intent to rejoin Renault starting next January (2008), according to emerging reports.

Germany's Bild newspaper said the document is the precursor to a definitive three-year contract (2008-2010), but only if the reigning world champion can successfully negotiate an end to his current McLaren deal.

Alonso is currently under contract to McLaren also for 2008, with an option to continue in 2009.

The news of Alonso's likely return to Renault follows reports that Toyota was offering the

Spaniard a record retainer to switch to the Japanese car giant for 2008.

The German magazine Sport Bild said the Cologne based team was prepared to fork out (US) $150 million for a three year deal; a comparable amount of money to that earned by Michael Schumacher at Ferrari towards the end of his illustrious career.

Source

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
1 of the cause for Hamilton's Chinese GP retirement

*www.autosport.com/gallery/picture_free.php/dir/2007chi4/image/XPB_0J1L05C03DJP1D0NU3EGW-2

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ nice pic there .. clearly the tyres gone man. he took a big risk there.

........................................................................................................

Massa pens new Ferrari deal

Felipe Massa is set to remain at Ferrari
until the end of 2010 after signing a new deal with the Scuderia.

*images.teamtalk.com/07/10/240/Felipe_Massa_581284.jpg

Massa's future has been the topic of some debate
with reports suggesting that he's heading to Toyota
next season to make way for Fernando Alonso.

*www.planet-f1.com/story/0,18954,3213_2803530,00.html

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Mclaren need to thank Ferrari for this season coz there is a Ferrari in that Mclaren.
True .. waise it happens always teams try to find others secret... just that it was proved this time in court.

the point system is total crap, there should be more gap between the points alloted to 1st and 2nd place finishes. At this rate, anyone can win the championship by always placing 2nd, its wrong, the driver with the most wins should be champion always,
Yes, everyone says this .. still we cant see a change. point system is totally crap. 10 8 6 5 4 3 2 1.. wat the hell

Alonso has been tricked by McLaren, poor man, he's a Champion ffs, he deserved better. Better he get back to Renault and kick Mclaren's ass. I always thought Alonso in a Ferrari would be absolutely devastating but alas that chance is ruled out by Ferrari announcing no such thing's gonna happen.
Ferrari did the right thing .. FA don't deserve the Ferrari seat. I am not starting a Anti Alonso thing here .. but just have a look at this video. Michael Schumacher For Life !! --> *www.youtube.com/watch?v=geQvkZuBSHo <--- [See at 1.24 .. see what Fat Ass doing here] ;)
*img513.imageshack.us/img513/6524/michaelschumacheryi9.th.jpg
He is anti Schumi .. he should give respect to a guy who has won so many times or who is your senior. also There has been numerous occasions where Schumi has given tips to fellow driver or rookie driver even to another team mate..our own Narain got few tips from him in 2005. :) on the Alonso part .. never .. done this. Infact .. abused some other drivers. .. I don't say he is a bad driver but he is not a good person. If Alonso was a Anti-Schumi .. he will never get into Ferrari .. I say Never. he is always dissatisfied with one thing or the other. He had problems with Renaul left that. Now crying at McLaren. holy crap .. crying Baby FA. Alonso is disgrace to Formula1. :mad:

as for championship .. Kimi should win :-D although .. Hamilton is hot fav .. :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:D

guess who celebrated his birthday yesterday (17-10-2007) jus like me (had food, tats all)------- Kimi Räikkönen (born October 17, 1979)

:D:D:D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^This weekend will be the last race shantanu.. you can close this thread after a few days.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
^^
Oh no .. season coming to an end ... nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

@rollcage .. nice clip there .. and photo of schumi is also good.
ya we know Alonso may be fine driver BUT He is not a Good Person .. hahahaha :D

@s18000rpm
Hey dude ... congrats ... and belated Happy Birthday dood ...:D
kya baat hai ... enjoy karo ...in ur bmw ..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^:D thank you.

oh man, i'm gonna miss this season's finale:x

coz the quali. & race starts at 21:30 (IST) on saturday & sunday respectively.

i thought i wud go to b'lore(KGF) & watch & record that race on sunday & come back in 3:30pm train :D. but i've to be here @ Chennai monday morning:x :cry:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Chennai = no Star Sports (or any other, jus local channels):x

i'll need to get a Set-Top Box to watch them, or get 2000buks(which i dont have:p) & goto some pub to watch it.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Lewis Hamilton
McLaren F1 sensation Lewis Hamilton reveals all

Fast Car has once again teamed up with the guys at Mobil 1 oil, to bring FC users this exclusive footage of Lewis Hamilton.
2007 has been an extraordinary season for Vodafone McLaren Mercedes and F1 phenomenon, Lewis Hamilton.

The 22-year-old has gone from virtual unknown to a household name in a matter of months, smashing an array of motor-racing records along the way.

In this last instalment we see footage of Lewis Hamilton behind the scenes in his rookie season in F1. He talks about his McLaren MP4-22, life in the fast lane and his rise to fame.

========================================

========================================

Force India in 2008

Spyker to be named Force India in 2008
The Spyker Formula One team will be renamed Force India F1 next year, the team's new owners revealed today.

Spyker F1 were bought out earlier this month by Indian billionaire Vijay Mallya and Dutch businessman Michiel Mol.

The owners already obtained approval for the name from Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone, and the remaining Formula One teams are expected to approve the change.

The new name will also require the approval of the FIA's World Motor Sport Council on Wednesday.

"I have applied to the FIA to change the name of the team to Force India F1," Mallya said at Interlagos today. "It's now an internal process for the FIA."

Mallya further revealed that the team already has a logo prepared, in the colours of the national Indian flag.

"The logo is decided," Mallya said. "It will be the in the colours of the Indian flag.

"The livery of the car will obviously be determined by the sponsors we'll have - because a sponsor wants the colours of the car to also be compatible with their own branding.

"But the Force India logo with the Indian flag will obviously feature quite prominently."
*www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/63476

-=-=-

ROFL

Jeeeeeeez

who's that noob who came with this NOOOBY name:x

i hope other teams dont agree.

F1 is about TECHNOLOGY.

keep the bullsh1t Patriotism off it.

Spker is already sh1t & now all they had to do was name it "India" :x

LOL

============================================
============================================

Saturday weather update

- dry qualifying and race expected
Welcome to qualifying day for the Brazilian Grand Prix, the final and deciding round of the 2007 FIA Formula One World Championship.

So far it appears that Saturday's forecast is adhering to schedule. The skies over Sao Paulo are much clearer than yesterday, and it is dry. The prediction is for these conditions to persist, with an ambient temperature high of 27 degrees Celsius. The thunderstorms forecast for Sunday are now anticipated on Monday, and the race is expected to be held in partly cloudy conditions with the temperature rising to 31.

*www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2007/10/6988.html

=========================
=========================

Quali.

*www.formula1.com/services/live_timing/live_timing.html

Results:

*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/untitled-20071020120751.jpg

Local hero does it again
*www.autosport.com/images/upload/1192899703.jpg

P1. Massa
P2. Lewis
P3. Kimi
P4. Alonso

I guess Alonso is gonna get his record broken by a noob :p (Youngest World Champ. ):D

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
I think Massa is light on fuel but that's hard to say cpz Massa always manages to do quite well in qualifying...
Looking forward to a great race..
Star sports didn't show the qualifying today...they have delayed telecast at 3:30 am...baah!
@s1800rpm it doesn't matter whether you have star sports or not :)

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Saw it on ESPN@9.30PM

Force India F1?! What ****ing morons!! They just have money, minus the brains.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom