:: The Formula 1 - 2007 Season Thread ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

VD17

Journeyman
lol... McLaren 1-2 on ferrari land... so much for the spying **** which fia and ferrari have been conveniently using to harass McLaren (IMO)...

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
rollcage said:
:( .. I never got that .. after searching for long.

only thing is live commentary at f1.com ... but thats no use.

Hi!
Finally i got a link to watch f1 live online.... (Alll Sports):) :)

<<Edited>>

download thier player and watch it!!!:p :p :p :)

But I dont know whether it is legal site! So Moderators delete if it is not!:(

Edit (drgrudge)
It's illegal!

Last edited by a moderator:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hamilton admits McLaren exclusion possible

Lewis Hamilton at Monza admitted for the first time that Sunday's Italian Grand Prix might have been his last F1 race for a while.

The British rookie finished second at the Autodromo Nazionale, which brought his victorious McLaren team-mate Fernando within three points of his lead in the drivers' title.

But with the Woking based team now heading to the World Motor Sport Council ahead of next weekend's Belgian Grand Prix, Hamilton expressed concern at the possible sanctions that could result.

While most in the paddock agree that McLaren will minimally be docked of championship points for its involving in the espionage scandal, Hamilton also acknowledged the FIA's ultimate power.

"When you really think about that, you think 'wow, I could be out of a job next weekend and then what happens?'” he said in a pre-race interview on Sunday with the British broadcaster ITV.

Hamilton enjoyed a dream start to his formula one career this year, but said recent off-track developments have been like a ‘big knife’ to him and his team, including his childhood mentor Ron Dennis.

"I never actually thought I'd be sitting here saying I hate something about Formula One, but the politics and people wanting to be bigger than others is just incredible," he continued.

"F1 would not be the same without McLaren, so let's just keep our fingers crossed that nothing else is going to happen."

Source GMM
CAPSIS International

Source

Politics :rolleyes:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Ferrari on its way to win Construtors Championship

Source: NDTV

McLaren is stripped of constructors Points and no driver is not penalized

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
McLaren have been stripped of all their points from the 2007 season and been fined £50million.
Ron Dennis' outfit will have to prove there is no Ferrari involvement in their cars before they can race in next year's championship.
*www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,3-2007420785,00.html

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
iMav said:
Ferrari on its way to win Construtors Championship
On its way? I think they have already won! I dont think BMW with 86 Points
will be any where close to claiming the championship. But is a good second season for BMW.

ambandla

Sup' dude, Sup'
infra_red_dude said:
bad politics everywhere! :(

aha. stealing 780 page document from Ferrari and fined is politics?

Remember. 100 million $ is a very large amount. But McLaren is a big team with lot of fundings and FIA finalized the amount to make sure it hurts McLaren. This way, next time, no other team will dare to spy on rivals. It is said that McLaren puts around $500 million every year for the development of car.

Now, they can pay that fine with the amount of money that they received by winning the races this seadon + some hard earned money.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Ganeshkumar said:
Hi!
Finally i got a link to watch f1 live online.... (Alll Sports):) :)

<<Edited>>

download thier player and watch it!!!:p :p :p :)

But I dont know whether it is legal site! So Moderators delete if it is not!:(

Edit (drgrudge)
It's illegal!

OOps! Sorry for that!:-(

casual_gamer

In the zone
Today i could'nt watch formula1 qualifying bcoz star sports telecasted football & Espn cricket instead of formula1. I was watching this live timing board, it was not bad at all, keep this link handy guys, you might need it in this cricked crazy nation. here's the link *www.formula1.com/services/live_timing/live_timing.html# it requires a free registration.

1st-Raikonnen
2nd-Massa
3rd-Alonso
4th-Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom