• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Think it will go to pens.Whatever happens,Spurs will absolutely be shattered after the effort they will have to put in the next 15 minutes.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Bassong yellowed for kicking the ball :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

FT.
Grant getting humped by somebody :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Grant to visit the brothel again today :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Whole world except Chelsea will be supporting Pompey in the final.

Krow

Crowman
redcafe - 100 Reasons Dimitar Berbatov is Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo said:
440 - Awarded Green Peace merit of honour for saving most energy during a match.
:lol:

:lol: @ Spuds! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Moving on t the next season. A few players, who according to me, should be offloaded with immediate effect.

1)Eduardo- We are sorry dude, but you aint the same. Isn't pro evolution soccer,its the EPL, your recovery period has stretched way too long.
2)Denilson-A couple of good goals doesnt make him great, should be swapped for a proper DM.
3)Silvestre-No comments.

What say?

We should be ready to splurge some cash on a proper defender. Gallas isnt getting any younger nor any faster. We need another vemaelen but with moe experience against the greats in europe.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Edu is certainly expandable if Chamakh comes but who knows what a good preseason may do to him.Wenger is the best judge in this case.

Denilson started and is finishing the season on form with a poor spell in beteween.We can do with some DM cover but Denilson is a fine squad player.

The defensive situation is critical.Silvester and Senderos will go for sure.Sol is likely to leave too.There has not been any progress on Gallas' contract as well.I would really like Gallas to stay atleast for one more season.
If all of them leave(very likely) then we will have only TV and Djourou,who has not played for an year,left at Arsenal.

For me,a world class commanding CB is a must if Gallas leaves.If he stays we can do with a good young prospect as a 4th choice.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I dont see eduardo improving from here.Given he wont get match time with Arshavin,chamakh and RVP in the striking circle. It would do him good to shift to a softer league and inspire himself to some good performances. In the meantime, get another cover for Edu. :p

List for summer

1 CB
1 DM
1 LB
2 Strikers

Dont flame me for this, but isn't Arshavin turning into an overhyped prick. All hype and no substance?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Dont flame me for this, but isn't Arshavin turning into an overhyped prick. All hype and no substance?
Fine, no problem. Can we have this "overhyped prick" as an exchange for Riera and Babel? :lol: :lol:
OK 9m + Riera? ;) Would be fine deal for both :D
P.S.: Do look at the number of games he had to endure this season before making any statements.

Top Bottom