• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arshavin has had an average season to be honest.I don't know if it is injuries,formation or just a lack of effort.
Still he is a big part of our plans.Hope he has a good pre-season too.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Err.. Wouldnt deal Riera for Silvestre either..Oh wait..maybe i would. :D
Heard rumors about torres hunting for "no red" pastures. Should sign off with a bang(score a brace against chelsea. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)

Arshavin, to be honest hasnt done anything constructive throughout the season, he has been outmuscled and hasn't been half as effective. Add to that..hes selfish..:|

@Liv_fan- I share your apathy. 5 goals in 2 matches. great stat isnt it? :D

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
I dont expect gunners to spend more n i think it ll be only chamakh cos its a free transfer lol .
When this season where they needed good players n fans pushing for new faces they didnt deliver, i dont expect anything from the management. Sorry dude, but i recon fab shud leave if no good players come in n switch to barca who are playing much better n winning trophies. N what if van persi comin back can be like edu comin back , lack of spark n match fitness. It ll b yet another sack.

Even if Fab leaves for Bar Soap, where would he play? They already have a brilliant midfield. He might turn out to be like Pleb, in the subs bench. I'm sure Fab knows that. So I figure he would remain in Arsenal for atleast another season.

Chelsea needs good DM cover for Essien, and a good right winger. (Anelka isnt getting any younger, why not swap him for Dzagoev? :D )

Arsenal dont need Chamakh IMO, Bendy has come of age, RVP will be fit. And they play a 4-3-3 formation anyway, with 2 wing-forwards and a central striker, so adding another striker for that "one" spot seems too much. They absolutely need really good CB and DM. Hangeland? maybe . .

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wenger would be splurging some cash this time around.A couple of strikers and a defender is a surity.
Make it a couple of defenders and a striker(chamakh)+ the usual U-17s from lower leagues.

But who knows,maybe the club will get taken over and Wenger will get 50-60 million to spend.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Another win!! :D

We're getting warmer!!! :p :D

BTW, I'm in Chennai now and damn busy, so excuse me for being absent for long spells!! :D

iinfi

mekalodu
joe cole was playing like piggy towards the end ... irresponsible ... der cud v easily been an equalizer by Bolton in dying moments .. everytime he got the ball he tried to score from outside the box thus giving away possession ...
Piggy on the Railway Picking up stones; Down came an engine, And broke Piggy's bones. 'Ah !' said Piggy, “That's not fair,” “Oh !” said the engine driver

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Almunia Sagna Sol Vermaelen Clichy Denilson Diaby Nasri Eboue Rosicky Bendtner

RVP on the bench.Looks a bit weak on paper but we should get the result against those noobs.

---------- Post added 15-04-2010 at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was 14-04-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

And the NLD is off.Sol all fired up
COME ON ARSENAL!!

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Spud fans are booing anything and everything.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

**** freak goal

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
This game is set up for Van Persie to win.We are driving a bus in their midfield but lack composure in attack.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

TV down

OH ****

Top Bottom