• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Why?Torres has always looked like a girl.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Totally forgot that Manure is in action today.Come on Fat Sam

iinfi

mekalodu
breaking news ....
Torres is gona be sold for as little as 20 million in the summer transfer as talks between the club and player broke down early Sunday. he is unlikely to feature in the game against Fulham.
rumors floating in London say he wud v already played his last game for Liverpool and cud be a Chelsea or Arsenal player even before the WC kicks off.
Source: GAGA

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
the fvck is happenin here? our season seems to be ending now.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

fvck.gutted.

Krow

Crowman
A frustrated Arsenal fan.
*www.goal.com/en-india/news/1567/my-say/2010/04/09/1866124/my-say-if-there-is-a-god-he-hates-arsenal

Martin Caceres to Arsenal?
*www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/tra...et-sights-on-juventus-defender-martin-caceres

A new keeper for us?
*www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/tra...al-set-for-battle-with-manchester-united-over

*www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/tra...chester-united-target-fernando-muslera-set-to

We need three center backs. Sol is not getting any younger, WG is the same. Silvester should be kicked out ASAP. One DM is needed too in case Song needs to be rested for upcoming big clashes. Diaby and Denilson are not up to the mark as DM's, although Diaby is great for counterattacks and Denilson for moments of brilliance (and titism). One striker is needed too, which is Chamakh. I would like to see Scezneczy or whatever the spelling at Carling Cup next season, either him or Mannone. Please sell Almunia/Fabianski. :|

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Clichy wants Winter break!
*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/clichy-english-clubs-need-winter-break

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
liv and utd having a similar season it seems now..relying too much on one man :|

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

^ofcourse thats an overstatement :lol: we're 2nd (as of now) and theyre 6th :lol:

^^
:lol:

@Krow
The "frustrated gooner" article is completely true :|

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

*sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs439.ash1/24217_407209912572_67920382572_4921512_1524810_n.jpg
:lol: Whoever did this Photoshop stuff has done a terrible job :lol:

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/de/Bruno_poster.jpg

:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Spurs game is in AET,just what we wanted.Hopefully they'll get knocked out too.:))

Liverpool drew against Fulham at home while City own Brum 5-1.I think that the race to the 4th is over now.

Top Bottom