• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Silvester on.Now we are ****ed.
TV looks to be out for the season I am afraid.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Ha the tough ****er refused the stretcher.
We are still ****ed though

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
bendtner looks like a threat to me.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

mancini asswh*pe is at the WHL.wonder why he aint crying after being criticised by his own player :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

sania is doin his bit :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

eboue is doin a messi,dribbling all around.
only to be comprehensively beaten every time :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

crocksicky went down a bit too easily.poor fk by na(s)ri

XTerminator

Modric!!!!!!!! alumina saved arses' arses

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Ya they are getting fvcked left right and centre :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Diaby has got back to being sh1t.WAKE UP

who're the n00b here btw??

clichy!! side netting

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Can't find a good stream.

Let's see what happens. BENDTNER ftw for me.

Nasri is actually better than any midfielder which the other top teams in the EPL have for me. I expect a performance from him.

XTerminator

@ ico-hasnt done anything impressive apart from being off and scrweing a shot wide

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

in terms of chances,tot have been way better..arsenal havent dont much threatening with the amount of possession they had.

XTerminator

with the amount of possession they had,arses should be kickin themselves for not creating enough chances.should be their area of concern in the 2nd half.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I am fvcking seething.Fvck the title,just don't lose against these cvnts you muppets.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

SEND ****ING PERSIE ALREADY.Whats the point of waiting 5 more minutes.,

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Robin shows straightaway what were we missing.Had he been fit we would have ran away with the league.

Top Bottom