• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
He has good command of his area and excellent ball distribution.Best GK in the PL for me.
Atleast Pool are sorted in 1 position.Now if only Rafa...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Villa 0-3 Chelsea

We're going to Wemberley... again!! :D:D:D

Goals from Drogba, Malouda & Lampard!! The FA Cup Final awaits!! :D:p

iinfi

mekalodu
we are back to the wembly again for the final .... 3-0 win ....
LOL at the commentators who say that was a penalty ... Agbonlahor was almost half-way down to the ground and there was minimal contact by obi mikel if at all there was any!!! probably 30% chances of any referee giving a penalty for that ... it was gravity more than mikel who pulled him down ... u hear the sky sports commentator say its a penalty and its all over vidi ..penalty !!penalty !!
full marks to the two center backs alex and terry ... alex is my MOM ..Malouda played well in the second half when villa right wingers got busy attacking than marking him

iinfi

mekalodu
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8610632.stm
this page keeps updating ...in the earlier days of HTML u cud not make such pages.....
i v moved away from web technologies so i dont know much...
how is this page made... HTML, XML?? wats web 2.0 .. is it something more than HTML, XML, and flash?

added:
more than the page updating ... it doesnt update the whole page .. only a part of it does ...

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

From codebyfire on Twitter: "Messi's genius is so often fuelled by the other magician Xavi (what a pass) - that's why Argentina won't win the WC."

LOL

abyss88

Broken In
PEDROOOOOO 2-0

@ infi...that was a great pass from Xavi :p...fortunately there is only one XAVI and Barca have him :)

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Barcelona 2-0 Mad-rid

:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lol no wonder RVP hits the post all the time.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

*i41.tinypic.com/33b0ho2.gif

Fvcking hell,how do these cvnts get away with this?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs439.ash1/24217_407209912572_67920382572_4921512_1524810_n.jpg
:lol: Whoever did this Photoshop stuff has done a terrible job :lol:

Top Bottom