• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
great to see the arsenal fans so optimistic about the tie.but since their first leg is at emirates,need to win by 2 goals atleast,arsenal.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Benfica v Liverpool

And I want revenge

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

And we play either of Valencia/Athletico in SF

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

If we get there that is

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Xavi wont be playing..so that leaves us some place to work in the midfield. Their backline isnt all that great either. But, the main problem lies with our goalkeeper. Almunia, i presume, is already shitting on his pants owing the 2006 fiasco. Remember guys? henry left for Barca the next season we lost to Barca in the CL. Thats a point to contemplate on.

To be honest, both teams are known to play fair and attacking football.Should be the game of the year if Arsenal dont screw up. Wont matter if Barca does, :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
To the Arsefans, everyone else is a plastic fan and only they are the 'true' fans, since they've been supporting a club that has not won ANYTHING in recent times while the others have won 'something'. Fine by me, I have no problems at all. :D :lol:

And about Wannabes, you should rather not comment if you didn't understand what was being said. Cheerio! :p :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
We have the dates

1st leg
Arsenal v FC Barcelona
To be played at Emirates Stadium
Wednesday 31st March 2010

2nd leg
FC Barcelona v Arsenal
To be played at Camp Nou, Spain
Tuesday 6th April 2010

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Fabregas and Rosicky fit for tomorrow.Song back from suspension.
*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/fabregas-and-rosicky-pass-fitness-tests
Get in!

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Gallas "80% out" against Barca.
*www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/gallas-80-per-cent-out-of-barca-first-leg

I hope it doesn't become Messi vs. Silvester.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Lol @ Utd. fans jinxing Bayern

*www.redcafe.net/f7/frank-ribery-owner-2-incredibly-healthy-legs-289331/
*www.redcafe.net/f7/arjen-robben-no-longer-injury-prone-289309/

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Lol @ Utd. fans jinxing Bayern

*www.redcafe.net/f7/frank-ribery-owner-2-incredibly-healthy-legs-289331/
*www.redcafe.net/f7/arjen-robben-no-longer-injury-prone-289309/

:lol: x infi

To the Arsefans, everyone else is a plastic fan and only they are the 'true' fans, since they've been supporting a club that has not won ANYTHING in recent times while the others have won 'something'. Fine by me, I have no problems at all.

:lol:

I'll talk in May
you dont have to wait that long :lol: though id prefer arses winning the league in case we dont.

Originally Posted by Jaap :
There we go - he is set to miss Bayern's match at the weekend due to ongoing ankle problems...

I went to see the voodoo lady on melee island

:lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
CSKA to beat Inter please.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

To the Arsefans, everyone else is a plastic fan and only they are the 'true' fans, since they've been supporting a club that has not won ANYTHING in recent times while the others have won 'something'. Fine by me, I have no problems at all. :D :lol:
This thread got a bit spicy :lol: :D

Ok. This is getting a bit weird. :|

My post exam vacation and pre-JEE relaxation day is now set. 31st March it is. :D

Who the hell started this plasticity? Really guys, it's just 6-7 guys who are active here. Yet this mudslinging? Sheesh :|

I bet Almunia, Fabianski will be shi.tting in their pants now. Messi vs them? No wait. TV and Sol FTW!!!

It'll be interesting to see not only Henry back at The Emirates, but Fab playing against his former team.

Top Bottom