• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
8. Referee and sepp blatter and platini and the mafia: U dont require a rocket scientist to analyze its a organized mafia, may be by some rival oil tycoon who wants to get even with Roman. cant rule it out at all!!
Is this RAWK?:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Mad Jens vs. Henry..good old days.
Oh, and Pleb can fvck himself.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Stunning goal by Messi.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Lehmann booked :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Holy sh1te,I am having goosebumps looking at that shirt.The best part is that there is no big FLY EMIRATES across the shirt.
And did I tell you that badge is my favorite Arsenal badge of all time.

If that is the real deal I'll do whatever I can to get it.

Edit:Its a photoshop of 2007 shirt.Still I believe we will get a new version of 1971 shirt(arsenalinsider claimed it last month).Just hope its this shirt.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
oh ****...people saying it's fake. :cry:

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Edit:Its a photoshop of 2007 shirt.Still I believe we will get a new version of 1971 shirt(arsenalinsider claimed it last month).Just hope its this shirt.
yea, I just read that too.

But seriously, that shirt looks awesome!!!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
8. Referee and sepp blatter and platini and the mafia: U dont require a rocket scientist to analyze its a organized mafia, may be by some rival oil tycoon who wants to get even with Roman. cant rule it out at all!! Full marks to the referee last nite (and special regard to overbo) who risked the ire of the Chelsea fans and succumbed to the pressure of UEFA and the mafia. Handballs not given, rugby tackles go unnoticed. Refs seem to get Amaurosis fugax when something goes wrong in the oppositon D.
Is it jus my eyes playing tricks.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
great vintage shirt...but the face of the chap sitting extreme left (from our reference) tells you the entire story :lol:
*dspace.dial.pipex.com/bob.dunning/georgemain.jpg

Charlie George doesn't want to see Silvester wearing his shirt probably.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Even if they make it in the modern image,it doesn't look bad at all.
*www.arsenalinsider.com/index.php/arsenal-news/1460-exclusive-new-arsenal-shirt-the-verdict%22%20onclick=%22window.open%28this.href%29;return%20false;

Miles better than what we are wearing right now.

Rahim

Married!
Rafa really has to sort his man management skills as Riera is the latest to comment against his manager.

Liverpool always, somewhat, performs on European nights.

BTW saw Chamakh play in CL and he has potential. Ideal candidate for Arsenal-type: Pace & Skillful.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Great header of the ball and a link-up striker who can play on the wing or CF.His finishing leaves a bit to be desired though.
We will find out if we get to play against him(or Thierry) tomorrow.

Barca would be the dream tie but I prefer Bordeaux or Lyon.

---------- Post added 19-03-2010 at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 18-03-2010 at 10:20 PM ----------

Fulham vs. Juve is turning into an epic.Trezeguet scored to make it 4-1 on agg.But since then Fulham have scored 2 and Cannavaro has been sent off.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

3-1 Fulham.:shock:
Werder Bremen and Valencia game is great as well.Too bad they don't show it on TV.

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

FT FULHAM 4-1 JUVE.5-4 aggregate. :)):shock:
Yay for Fulham,hope they win the whole thing.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
^true...nothing more epic than this.winning 5-4 after trailing 3-1 is special.greatest night in european history for fulham,take a bow Roy Hodgson. although it was kinda expected after canna got sent off inside first half.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ok we are in Quarters of Europa League.
:grin::grin::grin::grin::hyper::hyper::clap2::cool:
Fixed.

Good to see Liverpool picking up some form,we need them to raise their game against Utd. and Chelsea.And possibly kick Tottenham out of Top 4.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

The CL draw starts soon.French teams please.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

*video.uefa.com/video/Competitions/UCL/Season=2010/liveDraw_videoFlash.html

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Lyon vs Bordeaux.:x
CSKA please now :(

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Arsenal vs barca it is :cool::cool:

Last edited:

XTerminator

Bayern vs United!! great chance...we get to meet the winners of Lyon vs Bordeaux.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

time for wengers ass to be r**ed by messi and co.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Fvcking toughest draw possible but I am pumped for it.Bring those cvnts ON!

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Just noticed that Utd. are getting a free ride to final,we got Jose in our way too:|

BRING ALL OF THEM ON!

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Imagine progressing at Camp Nou.Thats what football is all about!

XTerminator

we get an ok draw..the german are very much beatable.fiorentina showed us that.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

but the best possible combination would be arsenal to pwn barca and then get rap*d by inter :D either ways,barca should be knocked out,else theyre deserving chmapions.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
heh :/
Anyway unlike how media paints it, Arsenal actually are a side which can beat Barcelona.
Anyway Bayern v ManYoo seems most interesting of the ties. And sad to see one of french teams will depart for sure but at least one of them can reach SF :p Bordeaux ftw :D

Top Bottom