• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Who the hell started this plasticity? Really guys, it's just 6-7 guys who are active here. Yet this mudslinging? Sheesh :|

totally agree with wisecrab....
the thread is like more than 3 years old....(heck i dint even have beard then ;-))
most of us are here from the start...... few have joined later..
so please dont start this plastic stuff...
according to thread's age we have been loyal to our clubs for more than 3 years..... we are more than true fans by indian standards... most of the guys i see ,support the latest CL winners, change clubs every year... :D
so lets just quit on the plastic stuff

and abt the draw
we've got ourselves an interesting draw. the semis will actually be easier compared to the quarters ;)

arse vs barca is the match of the draw

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Good news for my club Arsenal finally. With the Champions League distraction to be there only for another couple of weeks, we should be able to concentrate and finally win our remaining matches in the League and end our title drought.

There's positive thinking for ya! :lol:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
If a line is infinite in 1D, a plane is infinite in 2D, then what in 3D?

lmao,youre giving jee dude,you should be knowing this.Space.though its dimensionless,it can be considered to be present in every dimension.

lmao,youre giving jee dude,you should be knowing this.Space.though its dimensionless,it can be considered to be present in every dimension.
:lol:
Dude I know. I find this multiple-dimension theory interesting. I mean, we can perceive only in 3D, through which the universe seems infinite.

The logic behind siggy is that, what dimension *could* exist, so that the universe becomes finite. 1D is infinite for a line. 2D in a plane. 3D is space. So what? 4D? (which again can still defined, though space is still infinite)

That's what I wanted to say, but I ran out of characters :|

Plasticity :D Makes me remember Physics :lol: Oh you need no reminder of that :p
:D

Damn you :p Exams have made me "cookoo" for such weird funky crazy yet awesome shi.t ;)

Rahim

Married!
Even though United are playing well, should not take Bayern as AC-Milan clone.. They have many young players for a change :D

Henry to be cheered at Emirates for sure, the way Beckham was at Old Trafford :) It will be one hell of a match. Just imagine Fabregas ditching Barca-DNA by scoring the decider at Camp Nou :D Epic egg on his suitors :D Almunia is a serious weak link where attacking would be at prime.

Easy one for Inter and Jose. Who knows it might be Inter this year apart from regulars like United and Barcelona.

----------------------------------
"Provoke & Sit Back"

@Abhishek : You are right. The True Supporter Certificate has been patented by Arsenal fans for life. Imagine such talk from such set of fans who haven't won anything worthy for a long, long time. I wonder how will their behaviour be should they lift this trophy.
--------------------------------------------------

XTerminator

^lmao.actually i myself have plastic arsenal 'fans' who claim petit never played for arseholes and that wenger never managed Monaco :lol:

so,in india atleast,plasticity is universal :lol:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Can we just move on here.. plastics? Gawd!!
I would rather have Mannone do the keeping than Almunia. Mannone has a lot of potential and some physical presence, which is somewhat lacking in the likes of Almunia and Fabianski.. Cumon Wenger..give him another go.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
lololol :lol:

That "plastic fans" was actually intended for the people who post comments @ sites like Goal.com :lol: I was surprised by seeing their overhelmed response.

I don't know why people got offended over here. May be because "daal mein kuch kaala hai?" :p

It's Barca vs The Wannabes! :lol:
Over 200m pounds of net spend and still not able to get past Quarters?

deep down you know you're out already..
On the contrary, this is the tie which every Arsenal fan has been waiting for years.

I'll talk in May anyways.

I wonder how will their behaviour be should they lift this trophy.
I'll surely go on a wankfest. Let me be honest about that.

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Cumon Wenger..give him another go.
Almunia will play.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

anyways...

---------- Almunia ----------
Sagna --- Sol ---TV ---Clichy
----------- Song ------------
----- Fabregas -- Diaby -----
Rozza/Nasri -------- Arshavin
---------- Bendtner ---------

Walcott as the impact sub.

Secondly, I don't believe in Ibrahimohype tbh. Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are the main threats. Song will be the key for our performance.

Krow

Crowman
*www.independent.co.uk/sport/football-champions-league-kanu-class-saves-10man-arsenal-1123302.html

Last time we played at Nou Camp.

The goal, which came seconds after Grimandi had been sent off for elbowing Josep Guardiola
:lol:

The mother of all clashes is here. About time we showed some class. As long as we hold our heads high and never give up, we can progress. :)

XTerminator

weary about Munchen too btw,theyre a strong opposition definitely.need to be ready for their pacy football.plus theyre undefeated in the allianz arena so that cuts up the task for us.

Secondly, I don't believe in Ibrahimohype tbh. Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are the main threats. Song will be the key for our performance.

Ibra is a big flop when it comes to the big games..played in both legs past season and didnt even manage to hit the target against us.so as long as arses dont give him an empty net to slot the ball in,they can rest assured :D

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Everyone expecting Arse-Barca to be goal fest. How about it being 0-0 over both legs and one of the sides progressing via penalties. :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ with that much of money a team should rather win the whole thing. :rolleyes:

I expect Chelsea to go on a summer spending spree. Quite a lot of aging players.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Apparently 2 semi-final exits in controversial circumstances plus one final that we lost coz EBJT slipped count for nothing, eh? :rolleyes:
Two SF exits with controversial circumstances? :D
Barca one for sure. But another one? :lol:

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Still soooo bitter :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ with that much of money a team should rather win the whole thing. :rolleyes:

I expect Chelsea to go on a summer spending spree. Quite a lot of aging players.

Real Madrid, anyone? :p :D

Still, I expect to see at least 4 players being shown the door next season. Too many hangers-on. :|

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Two SF exits with controversial circumstances? :D
Barca one for sure. But another one? :lol:

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Still soooo bitter :lol:

How interesting... being a Pool fan, you should know better. Remember Luis Garcia's ghost goal in 2005? Or did you start following Pool after they won the CL in 2005? :D :lol:

I wanted to copy and paste your 'hahaha' bit as well, but then I thought better of it. :D :p

Top Bottom