• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
At least Chelsea have been competitive despite not winning the prize while Madrid have been pathetic (somewhat like Liverpool who drool about their past history).

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Actually LFC_fan started supporting LFC when Luis Garcia scored against Juventus. So, thats before when they actually won the whole thing. :p

Rahim

Married!
^Even Arsenal has some genuine reason of their young age of their players for being off the radar for 4 years, what excuse does Liverpool have of not being competitive?

Liverpool have been over-acheiving with the bunch of players they have and playing in Europa is somewhat of a shock to them.

@Abhi: LFC_Fan didn't even knew what "plastic" meant when he came aboard :D

@xtermi: Good point, Munchen have been quite stubborn and have freat players in the side(versatile).

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
okay..if it wasn't a goal...then Petr Cech sent off. :p

Yeah, but what if the ref didn't send him off and allowed play to continue? Ifs and buts... no use discussing them now. :p

^Even Arsenal has some genuine reason of their young age of their players for being off the radar for 4 years, what excuse does Liverpool have of not being competitive?

Liverpool have been over-acheiving with the bunch of players they have and playing in Europa is somewhat of a shock to them.

@Abhi: LFC_Fan didn't even knew what "plastic" meant when he came aboard :D

@xtermi: Good point, Munchen have been quite stubborn and have freat players in the side(versatile).

Let's spare the poor guy now... his team has given him enough sorrow this season. :D :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Everyone expecting Arse-Barca to be goal fest. How about it being 0-0 over both legs and one of the sides progressing via penalties. :D
I'll take that if that side is us.Our run in the CL 2006 was like this.
Let's see if Arsene decides to keep it tight.He has been really successful against the big European sides in recent years.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Yeah, but what if the ref didn't send him off and allowed play to continue? Ifs and buts... no use discussing them now. :p
You mean you'll take Chelsea down to 10 men and Liverpool with a penalty in hand over that "ghost goal"? :p

Just asking. :p

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
How interesting... being a Pool fan, you should know better. Remember Luis Garcia's ghost goal in 2005? Or did you start following Pool after they won the CL in 2005? :D :lol:

I wanted to copy and paste your 'hahaha' bit as well, but then I thought better of it. :D :p

Hahaha Chelsea phan accusing me of fllowing Liverpool *after* CL 2005. :lol: When did you "support" Chelsea, anyway? After Roman's takeover. :D Or at best after ze FA Cup success. :lol:
And yes that "Ghost" goal was precisely why I LOL'ed. :lol: because Chelsea's plastic brigade is STILL BITTER AFTER 5 f***ing years :lol: And oh FYKI, that goal even if wasn't given it was a RED CARD for Cech AND PENALTY, so you lot's ghost goal argument is NULL AND VOID.

Anyway I would only imagine how p*ssed off Chelsea phans would be if Arsenal would win PL or CL with a fraction of their net spend. :D

And oh if we win Europa League it will be our 4th UEFA Cup. :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The reason is the new stadium,and we were pretty much on the radar with good performances in CL and domestic cups.
Liverpool are struggling even before starting the new-anfield project,I don't know what will happen to them when they don't get a single penny to spend.

Rahim

Married!
^Ask Rafa!!!

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

yup, we've got a stadium to show for our lack of trophies.
what:?: dil ko tasalli dena achchii baat hai :D Henry complained of not having a good enough atmosphere at Emirates and fans really got frustrated when the same story from Wenger kept coming year-on-year. Now they have changed their colours and are singing behind Wenger all the way song :D

The reason is the new stadium,and we were pretty much on the radar with good performances in CL and domestic cups.
Liverpool are struggling even before starting the new-anfield project,I don't know what will happen to them when they don't get a single penny to spend.

Really really amazing fans...............:!:

I don't know why fans here talk of pariah when it comes to spending money.

Whats wrong with spending money? Club is a company and one can't accuse them of spending too much if that brings in the recognition (trophies).
Its only real bad signings and over-the-top signings who flop which really highlights the pathetic way a manager spends millions only to sell them away. (Berbatov, Deco, Veron, Keane, Babel, Voronin etc)

From a die-hard Kop:
Come on Real Madrid, put us out of our misery. Buying 76 players in his reign and still depending on 2 players when one of them was already there, says a lot about him.
I don't know about that 76 part but spot on as always.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Hahaha Chelsea phan accusing me of fllowing Liverpool *after* CL 2005. :lol: When did you "support" Chelsea, anyway? After Roman's takeover. :D Or at best after ze FA Cup success. :lol:
And yes that "Ghost" goal was precisely why I LOL'ed. :lol: because Chelsea's plastic brigade is STILL BITTER AFTER 5 f***ing years :lol: And oh FYKI, that goal even if wasn't given it was a RED CARD for Cech AND PENALTY, so you lot's ghost goal argument is NULL AND VOID.

Anyway I would only imagine how p*ssed off Chelsea phans would be if Arsenal would win PL or CL with a fraction of their net spend. :D

And oh if we win Europa League it will be our 4th UEFA Cup. :p

5 f***ing years doesn't change the 'fackt' that it was a ghost goal. :|

And puhleez, let's not talk about spending, shall we? There's lots to talk about Rafa's spending habits anyways. :D :lol:

Top Bottom