• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

crawwww

Banned
But we have "topics" in a forum and we are going offtopic. ;)

There we can have a generalized discussion. We are also having 2-3 cricket fans over there. ;)

I want everyone to see my posts so that they know that this thread is nothing but a sham!

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

^ chutiye....

hey don't abuse! I cud use much worser language. U showed ur true worthless self. U r nothing but a showoff masquerading as a football fan.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@crawwww I'll remove it if you stop spamming here
EDIT: Okay dude, since you apparently stop spamming, removed from my sig. If you do again here, it will be back.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
i just wanted to point u guys to the cricket channel as a joke....
but this thing has turned into a full scale war... :D
this guy is ruining our thread so lets just ignore him...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Gawd!! I came to the last page and was confused whether I was in the right thread. This is hilarious. i really wanted liverpool to win today. So bad they suck.

crawwww

Banned
@crawwww I'll remove it if you stop spamming here
EDIT: Okay dude, since you apparently stop spamming, removed from my sig. If you do again here, it will be back.

NOW WHO'S BEING A KID?

and what is this crap about spam? is ne thing that is posted against ur likes spam? what should one call this, blackmail? And I can report u for maligning my id. so don't accuse others when u r the real thief here.

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Seriously guys? I have to come down here and "warn" you guys for you to behave? I sick and tired of this now.. Next time, no warnings, straight ban..

Rahim

Married!
Inter 2 - 1 Chelsea
The match was very good and very tactical at the same time. Two great tactical genius who won't compromise on their way of playing, came at loggerheads and their team played out an absorbing European spectacle. While Inter were all full of running and created most of the chances but Chelsea were somewhat subdued but they did all their running in the mid field and rarely threatened in the area which counts. Samuel and Lucio had a brilliant game and kept Drogba under wraps, reminded me of Vidic's job in the final.
This leg is delicately poised and one never know how Inter would perform at Stanford Bridge as Chelsea are in a habit of steam-rolling opposition in their backyard.

Mourinho actually brought on an attacking player for a defensive bloke, when Inter got the goal. One can only admire the courage of The One.

I just loved the way the fans reacted to every attack and movement of their players.
"Everybody in Italy wants Inter to lose" comment by Ancelotti back-fired. Showing respect to a worthy opponent is not a cowardly act.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
terry was hopeless in this match.. absolutely awful & milito was terrific
the match is in favour of inter but only slightly....
the only reason i believe that terry is in the team is because he is the captain or the alternatives are not considered good enough

Top Bottom