• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
WTF is silvestre doing in the starting 11?? Campbell was leaps and bounds better than anyone we have as a replacement for gallas. Just hope it doesnt end the way it did in the away leg.

Rahim

Married!
I couldn't watch the 2nd half at Goodison and reading the match summary, looks like United were outplayed by Everton.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Silvestre was preposterous. I mean..does he deserve to be in Arsenal, leave alone the starting 11. Sol Campbell, again, is godsend compared to this curse of a footballer.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Sol was not match fit.
Followed the game on live text and it looks like EBOUE has outdone Messi yet again.
Good work by us capitalizing on manure.

iinfi

mekalodu
Petr Cech is my man of the match .. he kept us in the game throughout !! Second Drogba goal was kool ... and as expected paulo ferreira was not gud enough IMO.... against stronger opposition its gona be a disaster playing him.

BBCs Review of the week ...lol
"I believe that Fabianski is top, top level and has massive potential" - Arsene Wenger on the eve of Arsenal's trip to Porto.

OK, not quite up there with: "Is he going to score, Kevin?" "Yes." But how Wenger must be ruing those words after his keeper's horror show on Wednesday night.

If the first goal was straight out of a Tom and Jerry cartoon, the second was Dumb and Dumber, with Fabianksi and partner-in-crime Sol Campbell wearing the startled expressions of men who'd just witnessed Lord Lucan riding past on Shergar.

*www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/chrischarles/becksgalenapes595335.jpg

I couldn't watch the 2nd half at Goodison and reading the match summary, looks like United were outplayed by Everton.

kyu be .. ticket nahi li thi kya?? police ne bahar bhaga diya :D or had to catch a flight back home? ;)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
in the boss's words...."We were well beaten"
the players were tired.... fletcher didnt look like his lively self, rooney's touches were heavy...vidic & ferdinand have to come back or we lose the title.....

Rahim

Married!
@iinfi: To tell you the truth I went to give some bribes to one of our regional officer for his daughter's wedding :(

iinfi

mekalodu
@iinfi: To tell you the truth I went to give some bribes to one of our regional officer for his daughter's wedding :(

bribe for his daughter's wedding?? with whom?? u?
confusing .! yeh kya baath hui

ok looks to be something personal ... i wont interfere ... sorry ...

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
The match sucked. Adeba-who*e had a couple of chances which he failed o capitalize on.Kuyt was agile but lacked finish, babel was un"able".

crawwww

Banned
what is this footie? does ne one play it in india? Never heard of this guy ebouie or whatever the hell his name is. Maybe supposed footie fans use his name coz nobody in india knows him and so they can tell everyone how cool they are!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
what is this footie? does ne one play it in india? Never heard of this guy ebouie or whatever the hell his name is. Maybe supposed footie fans use his name coz nobody in india knows him and so they can tell everyone how cool they are!
now you are really behaving like a retard. Football is a very very popular game in India. Just because you dont realize its popularity, dont make idiotic comments.

Top Bottom