• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
i v always been saying the defense is weak... now hilario with the gloves makes the gaping hole even wider. by the time cech returns i think we will be out of all competitions. with a little luck we still mite be in the title race. hope cech can return for the united game on 3rd April.
whn a team can dominate a game in the first 45 mins like the way we normally do and still not take control of the result, there is some serious problem with the striking pair (finishing). wat bemuses me is no one ever seems to talk abt it.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Stoke are our bogey team.Stoke away is the toughest test in the run-in for us.A point is decent but a win may propel the team all the way.
COME ON YOU GOONERS.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
We are 1 goal down.

But if we win today, we are winning the title. Else we are NOT.

Edit:

BENDTNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

---------- Post added 28-02-2010 at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was 27-02-2010 at 11:33 PM ----------

CHUTIYA REFEREE, again :/

denies a clean penalty.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

damn...Ramsey injured bad...

Red card for Stoke player.

Ramsey off to hospital. :/ Ambulance.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Fabregaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

VERMAAAAAAAAAEELLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

The Arsenal victory, I've enjoyed in a LOOOOONG time.

This was for Ramsey.

ruturaj3

Journeyman
At last v won.
But such players should be ban for whole season, who makes such tackles. Don't know will he able to recover like Eduardo.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I really feel for Ramsey there. A 19 year old in the brink of a fresh career gets carried away from the field in a stretcher. Really really sad.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Cesc Fabregas said:
"In five years, I've seen three of them - Abou (Diaby), Edu (Eduardo) and now Aaron. What can I say? It's difficult. You could ask yourself whether we're not protected enough. I think so… We are sometimes victims. I'm not complaining - but there are things in football that are too much. We learned from when it happened to Eduardo. That day, we lost the league. Today, we showed character."
:)

Well, let's see what happens now.

*multimedia.ekstrabladet.dk/eb/archive/00522/BRITAIN_SOCCER_PREM_522841m.jpg

:|

Shawcross really felt bad for it and started crying. But anyways, a Red was what he deserved.

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
eeeeekkkksssss!!! u folks sud v put up a warning board .... that injury is horrific ..... jus saw the foto on a website .... phewww!!! wonder whether he will be able to play again .. jus a teenager man ...
really feel sorry for him, his family n friends

Gutted for Aaron. Damn, he was shaping up to play like Arshavin on the left, and now he's been Rosickey'ed :|

Regarding the Blues game, I rather not talk about it. I thought of taking a break from my studies and watch the match right at half time, I see Mikel, Terry make fvcking pricks of themselves, and allow Tatti to score. I cant blame Hilario here, it was routine defensive work for Terry and Carvalho, but both thought Hilariop would come forward, Hilario thought they would tackle Tatti, oh well.

Drogba had a clear penalty, but I'm used to refs being biased now. I switched off the telly after Bellamy's goal (Mikel and Hilario making cvnts of themselves) We lost our first match at home for the first time in the season, I can sense Mourinho taste blood already.

If Ancelotti is as great as he thinks he is, he should drop Terry, Mikel and put Alex, Belletti resp. in the starting 11 at the Bridge on Wednesday. A complete cockup by Terry, so if he's dropped, atleast he'll know he cant take his place in the team for granted.

I dont see anything positive out of the Bridge in midweek :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I loved our attitude yesterday.Especially Sol,he was immense and shared our anger after that tackle.
Made Stoke grunts look like pussies.
An Arsenal legend to boot and another masterstroke by Arsene

Rahim

Married!
Poor Ramsey :( The reaction from the offender made me think he really was devastated with the outcome and those players from both sides were almost in tears for their fellow professional fellow. We should pray from our heart for the lad. Even i was in tears :( I knew how a person feels when his leg is broken like that as my cousin who is 18 , broke his leg in a bike accident and i, being the eldest, ended up doing medical things and all as other family members were distraught and just couldn't handle the pressure.

---------------------------------------------------------------

As for Chelsea v City, i think some power up there did justice. Had this fiasco not been the backdrop, CIty would never have got anything from the match. But motivation to do it for a team-mate was really very high.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
This sucks :| I sincerely hope Ramsey recovers.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

If Ancelotti is as great as he thinks he is, he should drop Terry, Mikel and put Alex, Belletti resp. in the starting 11 at the Bridge on Wednesday. A complete cockup by Terry, so if he's dropped, atleast he'll know he cant take his place in the team for granted.
Are you so damn sure that Ancelotti has all the powers in the dressing room? Please stop blaming the manager here. :|

J

Joker

i feel bad for ramsey... :oops:

but arsenal are in a gud position now...they can end up winning it....chelsea and manu hv difficult games...

This sucks :| I sincerely hope Ramsey recovers

Are you so damn sure that Ancelotti has all the powers in the dressing room? Please stop blaming the manager here. :|

The game was the team's fault, not the manager's. But now, (in between games) he's got plenty of power to decide what to do. I think he will do something daring at the Bridge on Wednesday (selection and substitution-wise).

The game was lost in the defensive line, not the attack, more importantly between Malouda, Terry, Carvalho and Mikel. Malouda is a Left Midfielder, not Left Back, 2 games are enough IMO for Ancelotti to see that. Mikel is not at his best like he was just a week ago, and Terry-Carvalho are busy wondering when to do what. Their indecisiveness led to 3 goals being leaked in, as Hilario is not the best of keepers (not the worst, but his first full game in what, 6 months?) he couldnt it deal with it well.

I guess the only positive from the game is that our attack-rate is lethal as ever. But defensively, we are cocking up :| lol, I heard Ivanovic, Sturridge, Lampard kept making offensive charges despite going down to 9 men. That wasnt the case last year, or before that.

J

Joker

well..in all fairness...ManC was teh better team yesterday.

chelsea did have some chances but drogba didnt take thm.

Top Bottom