• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

crawwww

Banned
Do not feed the troll!!

u guys are such wusses. whenever u see someone getting the upperhand u accuse him of being a troll. u guys are such pathetic show offs. go get a life. Why don't u just admit that u take an interest in football just coz u want everyone to think u r cool?

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
what is this footie? does ne one play it in india? Never heard of this guy ebouie or whatever the hell his name is. Maybe supposed footie fans use his name coz nobody in india knows him and so they can tell everyone how cool they are!

as i said before.. trollmao :lol:

crawwww

Banned
*www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/flame-insults/12/06b3c5c80752e243236f53a5a4ae.jpg

yes I agree, arguing on the internet with an alias is not very clever. But I still maintain my views that most guys who claim to like football here are nothing but showoffs trying to look cool.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
But I still maintain my views that most guys who claim to like football here are nothing but showoffs trying to look cool.

u dont indulge in fierce discussions,analyse every match with their co-supporters and criticise other teams for fun,watch late-night matches and then get pissed off when ur team loses,just to look cool.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
u guys are such wusses. whenever u see someone getting the upperhand u accuse him of being a troll. u guys are such pathetic show offs. go get a life. Why don't u just admit that u take an interest in football just coz u want everyone to think u r cool?

Alright. I was trying to avoid it, but you've finally drawn me into this.

Upperhand my football-loving ass. You're being a pain in the butt, that is all. If you like cricket, fine by me. Go on and promote it, watch it, enjoy it. I coud not care less. The fact that you're constantly sniping at anyone who likes some other sport makes you look so much more ignorant. So please, get a life and go play cricket under the streetlight while I have a kickabout in the parking-lot.

Or, judging by your childish behaviour, I'd imagine you'll be off for a glass of milk with Boost and then play with your Sachin Tendulkar action-figure.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
lol, you started that "show-off" bull$hit. Appy just told you to post in an existing thread. Blame your own self. :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Ruined your thread?? Someone just said that you copied the whole bloody football channel thread!! If that wasn't bad enough, you didn't heed our words when we reminded you that there's already a cricket thread which lies abandoned due to lack of interest!!!

crawwww

Banned
^ Ruined your thread?? Someone just said that you copied the whole bloody football channel thread!! If that wasn't bad enough, you didn't heed our words when we reminded you that there's already a cricket thread which lies abandoned due to lack of interest!!!

Copy??? I really don't see what was so intellectually stimulating about this thread that u accuse me of copying? Read my post in the CRICKET channel, u will get ur answer.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Hey crawwww.... come here: *webchat.freenode.net/?channels=krow

Use any nick. :)

And............?

crawwww

Banned
That "copy" thingy was to be taken in a hilarious way.

Now come here, *webchat.freenode.net/?channels=krow Let's have a chat together. :)

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Connect. ;)

why? Why can't u post ur views here? Isn't a forum for the very same purpose?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
why? Why can't u post ur views here? Isn't a forum for the very same purpose?
But we have "topics" in a forum and we are going offtopic. ;)

There we can have a generalized discussion. We are also having 2-3 cricket fans over there. ;)

crawwww

Banned
Somebody said earlier that football is very popular in india. This thread has been open for more than 3 years and yet has just 212 votes, out of which some may be taken by ppl with duplicate ids coz they may have forgotten their old ones or may have been banned. Whereas when I started the CRICKET channel I already received 9 votes in a single day but thanks to some pests the thread was ruined.

Top Bottom