• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
yup...

But the thing is, a great keeper would have made this a 1-0 victory for Arsenal. :/ Both Almunia and Fabianski suck.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
WTf are people saying that those cvnts deserved the win?They were as bad as us.
Make no mistake,we will twat them in London but today was fvcking terrible.Every one of our players deserve an ass kicking.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Away goal. Arsenal should be through IMHO.BTW Bayern Munich 2-1 Fiorentina

Another match interestingly poised :p

EDIT: Just 2 games in a day? That new rule for increased television revenue has been implemented?

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
WTf are people saying that those cvnts deserved the win?They were as bad as us.

not really.they were ok defensively.atleast their defence had good communication with the gk.arsenal shouldve played brought eboue lol earlier on,he made a difference in the final few minutes.

bendtner almost disappeared in the 2nd half,while porto were always dangerous on the counter.

Also FCP deserved the win not because they played exceptionally well,but coz arse played poorly:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Deserving a win=playing well to earn it.Yesterday was a competition to see who fvcks up more.
Anyway we are lucky that its only Porto,a decent team would have killed the tie yesterday.

We have too many big problems atm.I can see us dropping points in the next 2 league games:-(

XTerminator

ok so lemme rephrase my sentence as "arsenal deserved to lose" rather than "porto deserved to win" :D

arse got sunderland next,that should be a cakewalk,given sunder's poor form recently.We got everton :(

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
We missed it all, arsha wud hav brought some spark n speed in attack i expected theo upfront in his place. Sol did his job well enough n played whole duration. Clichy missed, sanya was wierd he neees more rest, we need song back soon.
Next against sunderland, it ll b tough one n highly physical game for sure.
Ars need to keep the 2nd half well, they lose it all, y not all are carrying injuries.
Most goals against hav com from counter, its sad that ars didnt buy ny good strong players

XTerminator

^ u arsenal fans have been cribbing about this since 4-5 months.wenger wont touch the money he has,until he gets even a sniff of any trophy,with this current crop of players.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ovrebo does it again!!! The twunt from last season's Chelsea v Barca encounter f*cks up Fiorentina's chances of progressing. :mad:

Even the Bayern team admitted that Klose was miles offside when he 'scored'. :mad:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I cringe when I see a scandinavian ref in CL.
The simpson lookalike Swedish ref denied Rosicky a pen and acted like a joker on the FK which they scored.Moreover he let them murder Cesc.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Ovrebo does it again!!! The twunt from last season's Chelsea v Barca encounter f*cks up Fiorentina's chances of progressing. :mad:

Even the Bayern team admitted that Klose was miles offside when he 'scored'. :mad:

Mark my words, Fiorentina will progress to last 8.:razz:

BTW from when did Refs get responsible for Offside decisions? Isn't that the linesman's job. Sorry if I sound naive.

XTerminator

I cringe when I see a scandinavian ref in CL.
The simpson lookalike Swedish ref denied Rosicky a pen and acted like a joker on the FK which they scored.Moreover he let them murder Cesc.

rosicky's wasnt a penalty.his leg ran into the defender's when he was about to shoot.no penalty at anytime.agree about fabre abuse though.

Top Bottom