• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/feb/19/chelsea-john-terry-ashley-cole
"We are interested, me and the club, in protecting the image of this club. Not only the players and the manager, all the staff – the people who work in this club – have to protect that image. That is one of the most important things, the image of the club. We want to carry that forward. And I think the players and all the staff know very well what they have to do.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

*www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/feb/19/ashley-cole-surprises-burglars

I wonder his naked pics would have been enough to scare them :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Mark my words, Fiorentina will progress to last 8.:razz:

BTW from when did Refs get responsible for Offside decisions? Isn't that the linesman's job. Sorry if I sound naive.

The linesman is responsible for calling an offside, but ultimately it's the ref's decision. He can overrule the linesman.

Frankly, both were shite.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wenger has destroyed the noob ref in his press conference.
He said that the ref made atleast 5 technical mistakes in that free kick,and
denied a clear pen on Rosicky.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'm not cared about the penalty tbh.

But yea, the referee did make technical mistakes. He just can't say, "play on" like that. :/ I think we all have seen the kicks due to back pass to the goalkeeper.

But this also doesn't deny the fact that Fabianski was n00bish.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
I saw all the 4 matches but couldn't respond here due to connection problem.

United played out a devastating display of football against the perennial old AC Milan :D Though the scoreline gives an otherwise picture of how the match was not one-sided. But when Carrick was sent off (rightly so), the whole defense panicked and presented Milan with 3 clear chances and had they taken them United would have come back empty handed even though with 3 away goals. Milan huffed and puffed!!!
The return leg would be as 1 sided as this match.
I just loved the way Fergie abused Evans :D The fire is still there!!!!

As for Arsenal and their funny way of shooting in their foot when the tie was for their taking. The goal keeper should be demoted to Kindergarten and Sol Campbell should be his permanent teacher. That incident reflected so poorly on the team and as always Wenger is hiding behind it. The match was evenly matched though and Arsenal should be confident of winning at Emirates.

Real Madrid has yet to find their laying 11 and trying to play Ronaldo as a striker is technically wrong since he can do more than just expecting a pass from a stupid mid-field. Lyon did their basics and shown the mirror to the Galacticos of how a team is built of co-operation and not individual players. What can you say when Benzema who is suppose to lead the line and score is played on the right wing?
I still expect Madrid to advance to QF and this is because of their past pedigree and not by their performance.

Bayern has so much potential tot be the best in Europe with their squad and yet were outplayed by dogged Fiorentina. Robben is the most influential player in that red shirt and that can be seen as the players passed to him at every opportunity, reminds me of how United players did so with Ronaldo. It was a bitter-pill for team in purple to see concede the winner in such clear controversial way. This is a tough tie to call because Bayern has the quality and can Fiorentina absorn such pressure?

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
guys u have to check this out

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124546

an exact copy of our thread...even the poll :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

@a_rahim

real madrid are not using ronaldo properly... they are not maximizing his potential the way SAF did
& fergie's abuse to evans was legend....... wait for it..... ary :D

Rahim

Married!
They will soon learn their mistake of not playing Ronaldo to his strengths and making the same mistake as what Scolari did with Portugal.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Rahim said:
I still expect Madrid to advance to QF and this is because of their past pedigree and not by their performance.
Well by "past pedigree", Madrid would be knocked out in the round of 16. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Ohhk..Its 3-1 to everton.manu hasped and gasped and without rooney having a ravishing day on court its Like sheep without a shephard.Well played Everton, brings us back into the game bigtime.

Top Bottom