• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
ye man,after today's travesty,im beginning to doubt fergie's sanity.3 man backline for most of the game,starting players like anderson,heck what worse do you want

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Diaby gets the goal he deserved.
DD and Almunia save the day,how often you say that :lol:

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Stand up if you hate Phil Brown
:lol:

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

The commentators are so annoying.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Phil Clown cvnted back home.Good performance.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
LFC have become jokers. :| I pity them.

Liverpool needs to go through strong rebuilding process IMHO. Sell a few players, get rid of Rafa and rebuild.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
@Termi: Don't talk like an emotional fool. Mark Hughes is not good enough for a big club like United. He might have been a good player but definitely an arrogant coach. Saw his stupid antics against Wenger which was appalling to put it mildly.

Fergie made a terrible mistake in this match and so did his immobile players.
Something I noticed about Fletcher. He may talk all about his manhood and muscles but we saw how sissy he is when it comes to physical challenges. He was out-jumped all the time. Carrick is like a wood.
Why was Evra chosen as a captain when you have Rooney in the team?

Fulham played United off-the-park :p

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
yup... 3-5-2 was a bad choice.... the players were bloody clueless esp. the back 3 & the wingbacks... & dont get me started on carrick.... & fletcher is good in the midfield not in defence...
evra was chosen captain as he was the only recognised defender... he was supposed to organise the defense like he has been doing in the previous matches....
this season all of the big 4 seem to have a lot of injury problems...

@terminator

Mark hughes is definitely a good coach.. but hes not good for a big club...
he will definitely do well at smaller clubs like blackburn etc.

XTerminator

yep was a bit blown away by the stupid performance yesterday.

btw a point to note:United have played most of their potentially difficult fixtures now.their next fixtures:

hull : away
wigan : home
birmingham : away
burnley : home
Hull : home

that means these 5 games are a must-win,if Utd are to be on track for the 4th consecutive title.any more slip-ups and we're doomed.

we need our defence back,and the return of a world class and technically superior defensive midfielder Owen hargreaves.

Something I noticed about Fletcher. He may talk all about his manhood and muscles but we saw how sissy he is when it comes to physical challenges. He was out-jumped all the time. Carrick is like a wood.
Why was Evra chosen as a captain when you have Rooney in the team?

agree about fletch,though one must consider that he isnt a natural defender,though aerial tackles have no connection to that whatsoever.cant really blame him coz you cant expect much from a makeshift defender.carrick was lol yesterday.gibson thinks he can score long rangers every time.imo evra and rooney were the only 2 players playing against fulham yest. it was 2 vs 20.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Hargreaves - i've given up on him... even if hes back he'll be a sub.. fletcher has moved way ahead of him... & i'm pretty sure he has lost his tenacity after such an injury...
he will not have the guts to go into those bonecrunching tackles like he used to.. he's only human... it will be nothing short of a miracle for me if he becomes a regular starter.
& aerial battles are not a strong point of fletch..

the next 5 matches are must win... anything other than 15 points... & unlikely we win the league this season

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Does anyone feel that Denilson's long range shooting has improved? He has scored only scored long range goals this season.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Old 'wheeler n' dealer' Harry set to face lawsuit over tax evasion :lol:
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/8422891.stm
Think he is fvcked there.

Rahim

Married!
@ico: Since Fabregas is deployed quite higher up the pitch, no wonder Denilson scores from distance. Did I told you Carrick's defending has improved? :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Does anyone feel that Denilson's long range shooting has improved? He has scored only scored long range goals this season.
He always had a good shot on him,I remember him scoring some screamers in his CC days.Don't know why he doesn't use those shots and his passing range more often.(see his amazing pass for the Walcott miss)

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Fvck,poor call by the ref for the pen.Hope lampard miss

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Pen taken 3rd time :lol:

XTerminator

che get a free penalty.that was a brilliant tackle and the mfer sturridge dived.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

send ballack off for acting smart

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

carvalho!! :mad: che train in smart fouling and diving too.

Top Bottom