• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Excited about Eduardo starting.He is a bit short of confidence but has loads of class.Walcott doesn't seem to have either.
Hull is the perfect side for Edu to murder and get some belief.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Also I would like to see Diaby on the wings(less useless there) and Nasri as a central mid.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
This is the 12th time Arsenal have started without a single Englishman in their team this season already. No other Premier League side has even done it once this term.:neutral:

still gutted by that steamroll :(

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

I would lose some faith in Wenger if Almunia starts today.
:lol:

still gutted ;(

Both shite teams are in dustbins, where they belong. And comprehensively too. You couldn't ask for a better Saturday :D

All we need removHull of Hughes and a class act by Chelsea tomorrow (both of which I think have a 50-50 chance :| )

Why oh why does Wenger insist on Almunia? Doing an "Almunia" is apparently not getting to him. Mannone is 100x times better.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
He is just an average keeper who needs to be sold.:|
Grove rocking with Eduardo chants.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

CESC IN A BLACK JACKET WITH EARPHONES
GET IN!
:lol:

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

2 mistakes in 3 minutes by Diaby :|

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
bad performance by us...
3 men at the back didnt work...nobody had a clue abt what he had to do
as soon as we went back to 4-4-2 we were much better...
we need our defenders back.. soon

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Don't know where the goals will come from,the midfield is totally useless.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Silvest getting hot,nearly a melee.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

It was Nasri

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Hughes sacked,Mancini is their new manager

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Very volatile between the two teams,nearly fought again in the tunnel.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Atleast Denilson is good at something.

---------- Post added 20-12-2009 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 19-12-2009 at 11:53 PM ----------

Stephan cvnt now trying to injure Almunia,good to see Song trying to punch the fvcker in his face.

^^
DENILSON!!!

And Foster is an average keeper, Hilario is an okayish keeper. Almunia doesnt even deserve alms TBH. Wenger should chase Afinkeev in summer and spend the Highbury money on better medical staff.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Denilson should be our free kick taker because HE SCORED A GOAL FROM A FREE KICK WHICH WE HADN'T SCORED SINCE AGES.

Well, when I saw Denilson taking the free kick, I said that, "If Denilson scores, we are winning the league." :lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Eduardo is close

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Nice performance by us so far in 2nd half.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Silvest concedes a stupid penalty.Fvcking Manc

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

SAVED!Almunia makes up for some of his errors.

Top Bottom