• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21.gif*thinkdigit.com/forum/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://gigasmilies.googlepages.com/21.gif%5B/IMG%5D

Chelsea net three youngsters of Indian origin
Top English Premier League clubs these days are on a hunt for players of Asian origin and Chelsea has short-listed three young footballers of Indian origin as part of their talent search programme.

Chelsea found Jai Singh Dhillon (under-14) from Hitchin, Jordan Sadhu (under-13) from Ilford and London's Aameer Kstantin Murphy (under-12), from a 'Search for Asian Soccer Star' contest that concluded Monday.

Chelsea spokesman Simon Taylor told IANS Thursday that the three players have met the pre-requisites of the London club's initiative to 'unearth potential professional footballers from a so-far under-represented community at the top level of sport.'
Read more...
I dont know what this means though, either as an Indian, or a Chelsea fan :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Chelsea net three youngsters of Indian origin

Read more...
I dont know what this means though, either as an Indian, or a Chelsea fan :|
They should sneak to QPR or Fulham,much better future for youngsters there than Chelsea,unless ofcourse they end up in league 1 like leeds in 5 years ;)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
DROGBA SAYS SORRY

Didier Drogba has apologised for his behaviour in the wake of Chelsea's Champions League exit at the hands of Barcelona on Wednesday night.

The striker confronted referee Tom Henning Ovrebo after the match and launched a foul-mouthed rant in front of TV cameras.

In a statement on the Blues' official website the Ivorian said: "I was very upset at what happened during the game, but having seen the pictures on TV I accept that I overreacted.

Top Bottom