• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
now we are playing everyone out of their positions which is not good..i mean puyol will play as RB toure as CB and good for nothing or something, sylvinho(damn that man has no stamina) as LB(actually its his position)...hopefully henry will be back

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
UEFA Impose Gagging Order On Lambasted Referee Ovrebo

Football's governing body for Europe, UEFA, have instructed Tom Henning Ovrebo - the referee whose decisions caused such an uproar in Wednesday evening's 1-1 aggregate score between Barcelona and Chelsea - to stay silent if pressed for answers by the pubic and the press.

Ovrebo waved play on following a number of contentious penalty claims. Gerard Pique was alleged to have handballed in the area, while Malouda, too, felt he had been felled in the box.

As such, UEFA believe it is best for the officials to be discreet.

Ovrebo is reported to have told Aftenposten, "Because of the circumstances after the match, UEFA has asked us not to comment to the press."

The bast*rds.

Rahim

Married!
Man this thread is full of gaali-galouj posters!!!!! Shame on You. Why not clean your mouth with some floor cleaning liquid.

Btw reading such un0-justice comments about the game, i have to watch it but my cable is down sice 2 days :(
Just looking at Drogba's reaction in the gif before, he is full of emotions :p
I still feel Chelsea deserve to be in the final but i havent seen the match yet, so my comment could be bias.

Baker

Albicelestes
dude,i think u were only half awake during the match..there were moments where he made a.cole and terry look childish...his shot was not on target though..

dude this is not the kind of performance we are expecting from arguably worlds best player..

yesterday his combination with etoo was worse..

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Btw reading such un0-justice comments about the game, i have to watch it but my cable is down sice 2 days :(
You too? My cabelwallah on the other hand is hell bent not to show more than two sport channels and currently shows Max and Star Cricket. :(
Live Stream + Live text FTW!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Man this thread is full of gaali-galouj posters!!!!! Shame on You. Why not clean your mouth with some floor cleaning liquid.

Just looking at Drogba's reaction in the gif before, he is full of emotions :p
I still feel Chelsea deserve to be in the final but i havent seen the match yet, so my comment could be bias.

You really need to watch the whole game. Ans then step into our shoes. That will explain the foul-mouthed posts all over this board.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
You too? My cabelwallah on the other hand is hell bent not to show more than two sport channels and currently shows Max and Star Cricket. :(
Live Stream + Live text FTW!!!

Ohh!! So you were posting comments basing your opinion on a stuttery stream and live-text which tell sweet FA about the actual game in progress? Great! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24a.gif

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Ohh!! So you were posting comments basing your opinion on a stuttery stream and live-text which tell sweet FA about the actual game in progress? Great! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24a.gif
The steams are not as bad as you make it out to be (at least on my 2Mbps connection).

abyss88

Broken In
my cable walla gives star cricket,star sports,espn,neo cricket and zee sports...(i know dd sports is not worth mentioning):lol:...and still, i bought dish tv which will be avtivated tomorrow or on sat hopefully(if they dont observe holidays)..

ps, max is not a sports channel....just because it shows ipl doesnt mean that...but he gives that too:grin:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
my cable walla gives star cricket,star sports,espn,neo cricket and zee sports...(i know dd sports is not worth mentioning):lol:...and still, i bought dish tv which will be avtivated tomorrow or on sat hopefully(if they dont observe holidays)..

ps, max is not a sports channel....just because it shows ipl doesnt mean that...but he gives that too:grin:
My cabellwallah includes Max as a sports channel. Lame!!! :x

Top Bottom