• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
chelsea kick out Drog :
CHELSEA are ready to ditch Didier Drogba following his F-word ref rant in Wednesday’s Champions League KO.

Plans to offer the Ivory Coast hitman, 31, a new contract have been scrapped and he now looks certain to leave Stamford Bridge.

more : *www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2418167.ece

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Here in the subcontinent we were not getting the Sky Sports feed. Apparently, Drogba shouted "a f***ing disgrace" into the Sky Sports cameras which was broadcast all over the region, LIVE.

And the muppets at Sky Sports, while showing the replay of this incident bleeped out the word "disgrace". So several viewers were once again treated to the sound of "a f***ing <BLEEP>". *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile Barca coach Pep Guardiola has praised captain John Terry for his behaviour after Wednesday night's semi-final defeat.

Andres Iniesta's 93rd-minute winner ensured the Catalan side went through on away goals to set up a final in Rome against Manchester United on May 27.

Yet despite Terry's disappointment, he visited the Barcelona dressing room and shook hands with each member of their playing and coaching staff.

It was an act of sportsmanship for which the Barca team and staff applauded him out of the room.

"I want to thank John Terry for coming into the dressing room and congratulating us," said Guardiola.

"He's a true gentleman."

Rahim

Married!
Ya Platini doesnt like English Teams :p This experience would make Chelsea even more stronger. Even the sending off was lame as Anelka tripped himself and dived.
Ballack should have been sent off for his grapling stuff. AND for God's sake dump this caution rule when a player celebrates a goal by removing his shirt. I am sure even Sepp Blatter would strip if he scores in the 93rd minutes. Damn these officials sit in their AC rooms and make nonsense rules. They are in the same league as Politicians and money-diggers. Platini is a donkey.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Now check this out!!!

UEFA Site said it will be 1-1

CHELSEA fans blasted UEFA after discovering the final score of 1-1 was posted on its website HOURS before kick-off.

Blues supporters were stunned that the governing body of European football correctly predicted the outcome of the explosive Champions League semi-final with Barcelona.

A dummy match report on UEFA’s website even stated the Spanish giants would get a late equaliser.

It also rightly predicted three of the four Chelsea players who got booked — Didier Drogba, Michael Ballack and Alex.

One Chelsea fan who rang The Sun said: “This ‘test’ is remarkably similar to the actual result.”

UEFA was unavailable for comment last night.

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13a.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/18a.gif

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You mean the Eboue who is mates with everybody?
A Chelsea fan calling Arsenal a team of cvnts lol :p

Walcott signs a new long term contract.

Arsène Wenger said: “We are absolutely delighted that Theo has committed his long term future to Arsenal Football Club. Theo is an intelligent player with amazing ability and speed, and has developed extremely well this season. At still only 20 years of age, Theo has huge potential for the forthcoming years and we are all looking forward to see him grow even more in an Arsenal shirt.”

Walcott added: “I’m absolutely delighted to have signed a new long term contract. I’m so happy here and just want to say thanks to everyone who has helped me get to this point in my career. Together with the belief of my team mates, the boss and everyone on the staff, everyone has got behind me here at Arsenal which is brilliant.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yup, the Eboue who broke Wesley Sneijder's foot and has injured so many others, who is booed by his own supporters etc etc. You know, the works. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/03a.gif

Apparently the Spuds & Arses are united in their hatred for us. And we love it. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/16a.gif

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Shakhtar to meet Werder Bremen in UEFA Cup Final.
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/07/uefa-cup-hamburg-werder-bremen-semi-final
*www.guardian.co.uk/football/feedarticle/8495538

Top Bottom