• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
i knew u wud say that. thats the only way UEFA could possibly hide the fact that they did order the ref that they didnt want a all english final.
and 24 hours after UEFA said a red card cannot be appealed
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/8037362.stm
this comes out. this is only to tell the world that they are caring towards english teams. they didnt want an english club to win it... did they?
the fletcher red card is also a conspiracy. can anyone prove. i doubt it

Conspiracy theory FTW! :rolleyes:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Fear from 4th place? They are 6 points behind us and still have to play us and ManU. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/40a.gif

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@Kl@w
If they win against you lot, it will be 3points only. After that you never know. ;)
You lot need to draw/win to ensure the 3rd place.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
MAGATH - I AM OFF FOR THE CASH

Wolfsburg coach Felix Magath has revealed his impending switch to Bundesliga rivals Schalke was motivated by money.

"We are in professional sport and it is all about money," Magath admitted.
"Everything else is a load of tosh."
"Wolfsburg is not the first club I have taken forwards," he said.
"But in the past, I have often been shoved out of the door after a successful start.
"From this experience, I no longer believe in promises that you can work long-term in football."

Ain't that the truth. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24a.gif

abyss88

Broken In
and i agree that the better team did not win yesterday...and i now also agree that guus is an amazing tactician...probably the best,that i've seen

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
and i agree that the better team did not win yesterday...and i now also agree that guus is an amazing tactician...probably the best,that i've seen

Finally someone talking sense. Good on ya! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif

Top Bottom