• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/flagvl8.gifBARCA BARCA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRCCCCCAAAAAA*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/flagvl8.gif*www.elmundodeportivo.es/gif/20090502/a5grande020509.jpg

abyss88

Broken In
who the fcuk said they'll lose to REAL MAD-RID??....now eat your bloody words!!!!!!!!!

PIQUE.....MESSIDONA.....HENRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/bash01.gif

abyss88

Broken In
Barca *www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/pen_Spank.gifMad-rid

*www.barcaforum.com/images/smilies/jeejeern5.gif

iinfi

mekalodu
bhooth sala ....
have you worked on virtuozzo for linux? do you knw how to create OS templates? and a repo for the same?
its driven me nuts all nite long .... i gota get this done b4 monday ... grrrrrr

good nite ... hmmm good morning rather

confessing, i would take the side of madrid anyday as i just hate the sight of barcelona. so last night's match was ****ing pissing off. end of argument

red_devil

Back!
awesome game that was !! 6-2 to Barca.... now i guess Real Madrid will be more despo to land Ronaldo :D

what bets of reading a 100mn + offer from RMad for CR7 on THE SUN in a day/two's time :p

Rahim

Married!
One Day Ramos should be sacked considering how Madrid officials react when Barca beat them.

@look: You can go gaga over Vidic's baby, no problem.

If you ask me, all spanish clubs know is "attack", "counter attack" and "score"
Absolutely no such thing as defence :|
No wonder MADrid were run over by Pool (4-0) :lol:
and Barca frustrated by Chelsea (0-0) :lol:
English club (arguably) have one of the best defence line-ups compared to any other league :D
PS I think Juande Ramos would be sacked again, since all chances of winning the league have been estinguished :))

Top Bottom