• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abyss88

Broken In
i just hate the sight of barcelona. so last night's match was ****ing pissing off. end of argument
i say the same about manure!!:evil::razz:

it was nice to c pique defending well last night...and messidona,you can keep him quiet for a game ,two games even three but not more than that....no words to explain Xavi and iniesta,we've the best midfield in the world..

last but not least,the look on iker casillas' face, it was like drinking ice cold vanilla shakes on a hot day!!:-D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Madrid have a collection of clowns for a defence. I wonder how Saint Iker keeps himself calm playing behind that bunch. :D

Looks like Barca took out the frustration of not being allowed to score vs Chelsea, on madrid! :lol:

red_devil

Back!
last night's Barca drubbing RMad must have possibly made Guus think of a defensive strategy for the game at the bridge as well..i guess we'll see another round of defending by Chelsea and i guess they'll hope Droga doesn't miss on such chances this time around ...

abyss88

Broken In
@abyss88- We'll see who gets to have the last laugh ;)
to hell with cl match for the time being...i'm still recovering from yesterday's win...u c its the most anticipated match in europe, in fact in the whole world!!
ritesh.g said:
Howdy Partner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:
I am a die hard "GUNNERS FAN" Your smiley is fantastic, made me laugh my heart out
actually these are from other forums!!:razz::wink:

red_devil

Back!
thanks dude.....i also know that this time too,i wont be the only Barca supporter!!
i'm with you too...would prefer a Man Utd Vs Barca game in the CL finals :D

<...could do with Arsenal v/s Barca as well...its better than having Chelsea...>

< .. btw, i still hate that pu$$y Alves... he's a bloody kunt ..>

red_devil

Back!
^ thats all you lot can do.... :D

can't win the PL, can't win CL, can't win FA --- you lot are only fit to fix 'em up :D

if only you lot could beat CFC in the CL :D but theres always a next time isn't it :D :D

dream on :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
We can still win the PL, mate. ;)
Hopefully the arrogance of you lot gets reflected on your players and they mess up the next 4 games. :))

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ thats all you lot can do.... :D

can't win the PL, can't win CL, can't win FA --- you lot are only fit to fix 'em up :D

if only you lot could beat CFC in the CL :D but theres always a next time isn't it :D :D

dream on :D

Too many smilies :-| :lol:

And yup there is always next time. :razz:

red_devil

Back!
btw, offtopic -- has the auto merging of double posts feature been disabled ??

i see a lot of un-merged posts by users...

Top Bottom