• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
anyways, nice simple 2-0 victory for United...

*img26.imageshack.us/img26/6596/200905021452.png

I don't care if Newcastle go down or stay up .. but I just hope they beat Pool tomorrow :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Rio and Theo Walcott are possibly the most over rated players in the PL and its mainly cos of their nationality...

< i do know that Arsenal_gunners and that niaa dude will come for my head cos i said Theo was "over rated" but its just my opinion guys...you are most welcome to defend him>
Everyone is free to have his own opinion. :)

As far as Theo is concerned, we'll see him in the coming 2-3 years.

And yea, if you want you can also add Wayne Rooney to that list. 30m pounds of aggression and little skill. I think you'll be able to recall the hype 5 years back and then his signing by United. He has never really lived up to the hype IMHO.

Atleast we haven't paid 30m pounds for Walcott.

Edit: I agree on your point of nationality though. The British press is really moronic.

red_devil

Back!
Rooney >> Walcott :D

and @pool-fan --its not exactly those draws that hit you hard... its the teams you drew at home to...its ok i guess to draw teams like United or Chelsea or Arsenal or possibly even Villa but you lot drew against pretty much every bottom rung team ...

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Rooney >> Walcott :D

and @pool-fan --its not exactly those draws that hit you hard... its the teams you drew at home to...its ok i guess to draw teams like United or Chelsea or Arsenal or possibly even Villa but you lot drew against pretty much every bottom rung team ...
True. Hopefully even if this campaign ends without the PL, we will learn from it, and have a great next season.
I am quite happy this season except than United will probably equal our record league titles. :(

iinfi

mekalodu
shocking goal conceded by cech early in the game.
hope we dont v to start by looking for a goal keeper by end of next season .
big gurus often say "form is temporary .. class is permanent." hope they are rite

red_devil

Back!
don't be too happy... there are a few games to go in the season... and a couple more Pool-esque slip offs and you could still end up 3rd in the league behind Man U and Chelsea [like last season], knocked out of CL by Chelsea [like last season] and out of FA too [again like last season]

basically, you could still have nothing to show for this season too .. :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
don't be too happy... there are a few games to go in the season... and a couple more Pool-esque slip offs and you could still end up 3rd in the league behind Man U and Chelsea [like last season], knocked out of CL by Chelsea [like last season] and out of FA too [again like last season]

basically, you could still have nothing to show for this season too .. :D

Dream On. :p

And basically a season worth of title challenging is nothing...right? :rolleyes:

iinfi

mekalodu
@iinfi:
But he performed brilliantly when it mattered i.e. against Barca.

but his consistency off late is a big question..... the worst part of tdy's game is ballack being rested for the CL.... grrrrrr!!
he thinks he is still one of the best in the world. ganguly kahi ka

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@iinfi:
I am pretty sure he would be back strongly next season. He deserves another season. If he goofs up next season, then maybe you lot should look for a new keeper at the January Transfer Window.

@red_devil:
Ya maybe the bitter truth. But what matters to me is to see my team fight. I they gave plenty of it this season.
That is why I am proud of this team and happy overall with the season. :)

red_devil

Back!
the worst part of tdy's game is ballack being rested for the CL.... grrrrrr!!
he thinks he is still one of the best in the world. ganguly kahi ka

aren't you the biggest ballack hater on TDF ?? :-o

iinfi

mekalodu
@iinfi:
I am pretty sure he would be back strongly next season. He deserves another season. If he goofs up next season, then maybe you lot should look for a new keeper at the January Transfer Window.

yes i also said ..end of nxt season only...

abt hating ballack... wat baffles me is the fact that he is being played inspite of a better player in the squad who is fit n raring to go.

Top Bottom