• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
looks like Rafa is not in generous mood today ... $hit fergie should've caught that balloon and handed it over to Rafa.... c'mon Fergie Rafa's only a kid :D

red_devil

Back!
oh the auto merging post isn't working.... it was annoying with that "POSTED aGAIN" message when it was working, and now its annoying that the feature is not working at all !!

red_devil

Back!
^ no no...Rafa deserves that balloon ... Fergie deserves the silverware ... and if these go accordingly, Fergie bhi khush, Rafa bhi khush :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Birmingham promoted to Premier League

*www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/03/birmingham-promoted-championship-norwich-relegated

Welcome back to the premiership, the real blues. :-D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
And ManUre fans are the MOST over confident lot as well.
There would be no one better than Man City (except us of course) to bring ManUre and their fans back to ground. :p

red_devil

Back!
^ arrey bhaiyya... why do you want to bring all this talk now ?? @a_rahim complemented you on you lot being optimists and you just can't take any complements, can you !!

yes you guys are most likely to continue your silverware drought this season but that doesn't mean you should have a complement drought as well !!

red_devil

Back!
^ i can see you not being optimistic... but now you amaze and amuse me in that you can't even understand sarcasm !!

what has come of you dude !! i guess Rafa has gotten completely into your head :D

Top Bottom