• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Huh!What!I was asleep half way through.At least they didnt concede.Lool newcastle could have scored 10 against such noobs but didnt make a chance:D
Btw. to make it more shameful for ManU,Pompey(aka manU beaters) were defeated by WATFORD :p:p

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
The reason I support and adore Man U is

1.1998-99 Season's UEFA Champions League fightback against Bayern Munich
2.My favourites - Ryan Giggs (Legend) and Wayne Rooney (Future Legend)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
ManU squad for tonight.
Van der Sar, Kuszczak, O’Shea, Brown, Ferdinand, Cathcart, Heinze, Evra, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Carrick, Eagles, Giggs, Richardson, Solskjaer, Smith, Rooney, Dong.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Man Utd Fans: It is one of those nights tonight. The odds are heavily stacked against us, naysayers are yapping about once again, it'll largely be a second-string side that'll try to defeat Roma... and no matter how bizarre it sounds but we just have to believe that the boys will be up for it.

It's one of those occasions when names are made or broken. And as the stage is set at the Theatre of Dreams... we can all afford to dream once more.

Enjoy the match! :)

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Thanks. That's what European football nights are all about - passion, excitement, anticipation, joy, heart-break and all other range of emotions. ;)

Folks at Manchester think there will be no arse-kicking. More over here...

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Yep. That might be true out of the stadium, as far as the news reports go. Fergie(the authorities at the stadium, for that matter) has gone on record to say that there will be no incidents inside the stadium.

Watch out for the pubs though! ;)

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
techtronic said:
The reason I support and adore Man U is

1.1998-99 Season's UEFA Champions League fightback against Bayern Munich
2.My favourites - Ryan Giggs (Legend) and Wayne Rooney (Future Legend)

currently i see ronaldo as the future legend (though a disputed one....:D cuz
" he's too good " ) rooney will also be a legend but its my opinion ronaldo is better than him :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Found this on The Sun's forum
"if the Ultras do kick off - then our police will be completely within their rights to beat them senseless and we will have every justification in infiltrating as many Italian football forums as we can find and insult their women!!"
:lol:

Carrick scored.Level on goals.Manu ahead on ahead goals:p

Last edited:
Top Bottom