• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
We pulled their shorts down, them Roma players! Yes Sir!!! What a game! WHAT - A - GAME!!!

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
simply awesome stuff by SAF and his Boys.......GO UNITED....*friendsforever.foren-city.de/images/smiles/a084.gif

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
vimal_mehrotra said:
Woo! my prediction(made 1 month ago) seems right so far.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=441468&postcount=253

correct till the quater finals....lets see further as it goes....:D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
As football expert:p

Chris Coleman has been sacked as fulham manager,he is replaced by Lawrie Sanchez the Northern Ireland manager

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
vimal_mehrotra said:
So its Chelsea vs. Liverpool in SF. GREAT:D

And I hope Gerrard and co. knock out Lampard's Chel$hits..:D. Why do they always manage to sneak through in the last minute? :mad: Oh...I hate them too much...:mad:

WOW!!! What a match at OT!!! Congrats to the Red Devils.:) Go United. Treble is ours.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
vivektheone said:
Can any one post about who all scored for United yesterday evening?

go to manutd.com

amazing match simply superb.:D

Carrick was in sublime... form..
now if any gooner says that we wasted money on him he's gonna get it from me :D

vimal_mehrotra said:
You will win F*** all like Arsenal:p You too know that ManU now has no chance against Roma.Also Chelsea will beat you in FA cup(If you win against Watford:p)
Premiership is a possibility but ManU and SAF has a habit of blowing it in the end.(2001-2002 season anyone?):D

edit:I forgot about your GK van dar saar who has developed a habit of parrying the ball instead of catching it.
He paid for it first in Rome,then at Pompey:D

think before u start talkin crap...

dursleyin said:
so wat happened to arse in this match against newcastle...they played like crap......

they always do

------------------------------------------------------

ManUficent Seven
Now that was Ultra, Ultra special! Manchester United produced one of their greatest ever European displays — the best of Alex Ferguson’s reign according to the boss himself — to reach the Champions League semi-finals. Trailing 2-1 from the volatile first-leg in Italy, United got their revenge in spectacular style to set up a semi-final clash against either AC Milan or Bayern Munich later this month. And they sent the Serie A club’s notorious Ultra fans home with their tails wedged firmly between their legs.
Shaun Custis, The Sun

------------------------

the best chants during the game...

"Are you City in disguise?" "We want seven"

& dont u love it when they go ...ole...ole with every pass...:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom