• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
we r worried but we know we can come out of it..........*img254.imageshack.us/img254/4091/iconcool5lw.gif

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Rio's goal was fun to watch:p

Btw Do you guys really think that with the defense you got,you can win ANYTHING at all?

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You will win F*** all like Arsenal:p You too know that ManU now has no chance against Roma.Also Chelsea will beat you in FA cup(If you win against Watford:p)
Premiership is a possibility but ManU and SAF has a habit of blowing it in the end.(2001-2002 season anyone?):D

edit:I forgot about your GK van dar saar who has developed a habit of parrying the ball instead of catching it.
He paid for it first in Rome,then at Pompey:D

Last edited:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
At least SAF doesnt claim like AW :)
He boasts about his young Arsenal Gooners scoring goals with all guns blazing,
on the contrary they struggle to score in every match

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
vimal_mehrotra said:
You will win F*** all like Arsenal:p You too know that ManU now has no chance against Roma.Also Chelsea will beat you in FA cup(If you win against Watford:p)
Premiership is a possibility but ManU and SAF has a habit of blowing it in the end.(2001-2002 season anyone?):D

edit:I forgot about your GK van dar saar who has developed a habit of parrying the ball instead of catching it.
He paid for it first in Rome,then at Pompey:D

do u remember 2003 season.... lost the last match too leeds united u gooner..
we won the league

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
techtronic said:
At least SAF doesnt claim like AW :)
He boasts about his young Arsenal Gooners scoring goals with all guns blazing,
on the contrary they struggle to score in every match
When did he claim that?He as well as every gooner know the goals are coming in short supply because TH-14 and RVP(players who scored in your defeat:p)haven't played for more than half of season.

Btw. have you noticed that the EPL logo has changed from
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/93/FA_Premier_League.png/180px-FA_Premier_League.png
to
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a0/Premierleague.PNG/172px-Premierleague.PNG
recently.(note the names too)

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

yup have noticed the change

Starting with the 2007/2008 season, the Premier League will unveil a new style of numbering and lettering for the jerseys of Premiership clubs.

The new Premier League lettering will appear more modern in design and will be easier to read. The Premiership jerseys will also feature numbers that are in the same design as well as a new Premier League badge design.

This is the first change to the design of the lettering/numbering templates in more than a decade.

We haven't seen what the new design looks like yet, but it's possible that it may resemble the font used in the new Premier League logo

Without any fanfare, the English Premier League has completely revised their logo.

The lion still remains a core part of the logo, but now the lion appears more regal, more confident and the blue is much darker in color than before. The Premier League has also changed its font with the letters now in CAPS instead of lowercase. The new font exudes confidence and makes quite a statement. The previous logo tried to be too trendy.

Interestingly, the Premier League has also removed the ".com" from its logo, which is a good move in my opinion as having ".com" at the end of the name reminds me too much of the dot-com bubble. Plus, Premier League's web site is pretty awful and outdated when compared to superior club sites such as those from Manchester United.

Overall, I love the new logo. It makes me feel like the league is starting a new chapter in their history. And, at the end of the day, it looks far more professional and aesthetically pleasing.

source:epltalk

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

hey arsenal & man utd fans......id like to have better discussions in this thread instead of arguing like fanboys.......so i would like u'll to plz write abt the things u like & dislike abt arsenal & man utd(just for a start)....please give sound reasonin....dont act like fanboys....
& no posts like i hate thierry or rooney.....(without any reasonin)

vimal u could give it a start as u r here..

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

i agree but...sometimes ...it becomes too much

so r u postin ur views or not?

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
ssk429 said:
hey arsenal & man utd fans......id like to have better discussions in this thread instead of arguing like fanboys.......so i would like u'll to plz write abt the things u like & dislike abt arsenal & man utd(just for a start)....please give sound reasonin....dont act like fanboys....
& no posts like i hate thierry or rooney.....(without any reasonin)

vimal u could give it a start as u r here..
Um..It will be more appropriate in the 'red devils vs. gunners' thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom