• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
Captain Kolo to the gooners rescue :p

wonder who will be the captain after a couple of weeks... NASRI ?? :lol:

and looks like Fergies mind games for the Chelsea match have begun :D
ALEX FERGUSON claims Manchester United will always dominate Chelsea because they have the best long-term strategy.
and THE SUN is at it again : apparently some new fines are on for Chelsea players and that they are no way happy about it and that the players are jealous of Ballack !!

read on for a moment of fun ;)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Rafa's rant will definitely create some pressure on the referee at ManU vs. Chelsea.I hope the game is fair unlike most other OT matches.

red_devil

Back!
Today's Pompey- Man City game postponed cos of frozen pitch...

what was interesting is that only today I realized that there is this something called under soil heating used in all those footie stadia [ well except @ fratton park]

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Fulham v Blackburn, and a few Championship, League 1 and League 2 matches have also been postponed for the same reason.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@n6300: Yeah, there is under-soil heating in most modern stadiums. If it weren't for that system, no games would ever be played in Russia. ;) :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
German Bundesliga
*www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/tabelle/index.php

The Bundesliga looks very interestingly poised at this time too.
When it will resume after the break that is.
Look at the top of the Table especially..
Hoffenheim...

Wikipedia said:
A fifth division side in 2000, the club made a remarkable advance to the Bundesliga in 2008 with the financial backing of alumnus and software mogul Dietmar Hopp.

Remarkably, the club spent only a single season in the 2. Bundesliga, where they finished in 2nd place and received automatic promotion. The 2008–09 season is Hoffenheim's first in the German top division where they are at the top of the table during the winter break with 35 points, thereby winning the so called "Herbstmeister" (fall champion) title.

Isn't it absolutely amazing?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^Welcome to this thread :)
Yup, Hoffenheim are definitely amazing, and I'd like to see them winning the Bundesliga this season.

red_devil

Back!
arrey beta, he's been here earlier too... i think he hates Man Utd...

btw,

Arsenal 0 - 0 Bolton

Everton 2 - 0 Hull City

Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Sunderland

Newcastle 1 - 2 West Ham

looks like Arse might just be heading for a fighting 1-0 win [ or might even be generous enough to drop all points :p]
and looks like the HULL CITY bubble is bursting ... :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arsenal 'fans' were at it again today. A few weeks ago they put the BOO in E-BOOOOOOO-UE and today was the turn of Nicklas Bendtner. The poor bloke was sarcastically cheered every time he completed a pass. :D :lol:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
well i have been a lifelong bayern fan..so i'm still supporting them..but still would like to see hoffenheim in the ucl next season..

Top Bottom