• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
well pool drew their match... and now i have this strange feeling that tonight's Man U- Chelsea match might also end up in a draw... why am i getting this feeling ? I dont know..its just that feeling :rolleyes:

but I'd still want to see us win ;)

red_devil

Back!
hope the quality of the game will be as good ...

[dont want to see a boring draw...it should atleast be a 2-2 draw or a 1-0 UNITED WIN :D ]

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Yay
United 2 - 0 Chelsea so far.I can see 2nd position now :D
Whatever might happen in that game result of the weekend is
Wigan 1-0 Tottenham
:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
3-0

Shameful performance. Play like that again and we'll win bugger-all this season. We're becoming another Arsenal - unable to defend set-pieces, lots of pretty passing but no end result. :mad:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ If that happens, it will be the biggest mistake of this season. We need stability. Today was probably one of the worst performances I've seen from our team. Utterly disjointed and clueless. Peter Kenyon can sod off with his 'We won't buy anyone in january' party-line. We NEED a WINGER and a STRIKER. Drogba has become utterly useless and looks like he can't be bothered to put any effort into his game.

And wingers? What bloody wingers? We have NONE (if Malouda is a winger, I'm Johnny Depp). We lack any sort of width and were punished from crosses sent in from wide positions TWICE. One of the TV pundits rightly said, we play so narrow that one could put a blanket on our midfield.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ :lol:

great win for us :D

before kick off i saw The SUN football page which said Rio had been KO'ed .. that time i was kinda worried about our defense but wow we managed a CLEAN SHEET :D

3-0 is huge !!

and the goal [the first one which was disallowed] was so so fresh [apparently its an old trick but i've never seen one in a PL game]...

and the linesman said Rooney didn't tell him that he had taken it... yeah if thats the case then why is that bugger standing there with all his flag n stuff :rolleyes:

and once the ref gave Ronaldo a hand to get onto his feet and the commentator said "Wonder what they'll make of that at Anfield" ...it sounded so damn hilarious..so much for Rafa and his truck load of B$.

and finally, i guess Scholari is outta his mind... First he starts off with Drogba [who never looked like he was in the game] and then he takes off Bosingwa as if he was punishing him for the 2nd goal and finally brings on Di Santo [or whatever is the name of that kid] so late in the game..

Scholari to get the boot ++ ; [imo]

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Well the commentators mentioned that if you're gonna take a corner like that, you need to tell the linesman FIRST that you're taking the corner/you've taken the corner. In between the meatch, they confirned that with the linesman, I think.

Drogba out. Deco out. Scolari stays. Give the bloke some time!!!

red_devil

Back!
^ arrey yaar why do you need to tell the linesman ??

even in the post match show [Final Score] Steve McMahon said that no one needed to tell the linesman [atleast thats what i heard] ..

Drogba out -- YES.
Deco out --YES. Why did u buy him in the first place ? <only good for passing n taking good free kicks against lesser teams>
Scholari stays -- hmm alright... if only he agrees to lose all future matches against us at OT 3-0 :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@n6300: Because if you put the ball in the corner and take it out, then another player just strolls in, takes 2 touches and crosses the ball, the linesman sees it as if the corner has been taken incorrectly. So you need to have the linesman on your side. When Rooney took out the ball from the corner, he should have told the linesman that 'I've taken the corner'.

rahimveron: Tune suna, maine dekha... :(
Shameful performance from us.

Rahim

Married!
^So whos gonna be hand-picked to arrive at Stanford Brigde? You are correct about Malouda, when the team needs him he suddenly gets vanished by PC Sorkar!!
What happened to Mr Lampard and this result will havemore impact on one Mr Rafa Benitez who thinks himself to be a "professory" :) Pagal hai bewaqoof!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Benitez has lost it. Reminds me of Kevin Keegan's "I'd love it!"' outburst. :D

Oh well. We've lost nothing and won nothing yet. Let's see what happens in May. :)

red_devil

Back!
yeah well lets see what happens until may [build up toh dekhte hain ;)]

and btw, Drogba had a bad bad game today..fine .. but Anelka wasn't good either... never saw him touch the ball !!! <ok he did.. but thats not the point>

ARSENAL have had a £10million bid for Andrei Arshavin rejected.
lol 10mn ?? Zenit wanted 20 so have now rejected Arsenal's bid and find that there is no one else to buy Arshavin from them...

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
3-0

Shameful performance. Play like that again and we'll win bugger-all this season. We're becoming another Arsenal - unable to defend set-pieces, lots of pretty passing but no end result. :mad:
Another Arsenal?You need to win scores of trophies before you can compare yourself to the mighty ARSENAL :))

Mourinho must be sad to see what Chelsea has become :cry:

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Chelsea FC - trophies in 103 years
FA Cups - 4
League Titles - 3
Arsene Wenger
FA cups - 4
League Titles - 3
:lol:
If you want to talk about recent times,mate.You won as much as we did last season:D

Top Bottom