• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

sankha

Right off the assembly line
I have read that many people do not like Chelsea or ManU. But those are in my favorite list. I also like Arsenal and Barcelona.

red_devil

Back!
^ what the hell !! who is that guy !!

and btw, fergie signing a youngster again .. [this ones 20 years old] and there were the other 2 serbians ....20 n 17 year olds...looks like Wenger is not the only one interested in kids ;)

Rahim

Married!
^Who is stopping the other 3 to have an even deeper squad?

Jermaine Defoe has completed his move back to Spurs.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
So where are all those guardians of the beautiful game now? They accused us of buying the title. Have they all gone blind now? Bloody hypocrites. :mad:

Actually, I don't give a rodent's posterior about what anyone says. Just felt like having a little rant. :D

Rahim

Married!
^Abey what did you have for evening snacks? Whats your point? WHat makes you react so strangely? Satyam? :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
An online credit information provider has claimed that half of Premier League clubs are technically insolvent.

In a review of credit ratings for the top flight, Equifax declared that 10 clubs would struggle to repay their debts if they were asked.

The Equifax Table
Best managed clubs

98 Arsenal 8)
93 Man United
71 West Brom
65 Tottenham
43 Blackburn
40 Manchester City
37 Sunderland
37 West Ham
26 Liverpool
--------- CLUBS BELOW THIS LINE TECHNICALLY INSOLVENT
18 Everton
17 Stoke City
10 Chelsea :lol:
7 Middlesbrough
5 Newcastle
5 Bolton
2 Aston Villa
2 Wigan
2 Fulham
1 Hull
0 Portsmouth*
* No accounts filed for Portsmouth at Companies House
Source : *fourfourtwo.com/news/england/23106/default.aspx

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ahem... The so-called 'debts' are part of an interest-free loan provided by the owner of Chelsea FC, Mr. Roman Abramovich, to fund transfers, youth development and other activities related to the club. The club was already in debt (actually, we were close to bankruptcy) when it was bought by Roman and the first thing he did was to pay off those debts. The main issue for the club in recent times has been to become self-reliant.

And guess what? Roman isn't asking for his money back. :D

red_devil

Back!
now i wonder why Arsenal top the list ?? I think MAN CITY with its new found riches should be able to clear out any debts withing the blink of an eye !!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Rafa Benitez lets rip at Fergie *MUST READ*

Here is the content of Rafael Benitez's press conference, where he read from a dossier in response to Sir Alex's complaints about the Christmas fixture programme...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :D :lol: :D

red_devil

Back!
arrey kl@w pick out a few interesting parts and post it here na..its too long to read...

[looks so much like an essay .... ]

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
"The referee (Steve Bennett) was the referee when they played against Wigan - he could not see the handball against Wigan by Rio Ferdinand, he did not give a penalty. They won the game and they won the title in this game.

"I think it will be the same referee who will be in charge of their game in hand this season (against Wigan).

"During the Respect campaign - and this is a fact - Mr Ferguson was charged by the FA for improper conduct after comments made about Martin Atkinson and Keith Hackett.

"He was not punished. He is the only manager in the league that cannot be punished for these things.

"Then he was talking about the fixtures. Two years ago we were playing a lot of early kick-offs away on Saturdays when United were playing on Sundays. And we didn't say anything.

"Now he is complaining about everything, that everybody is against United. But the second half of the season will see them playing at home against all the teams at the top of the table, it is a fantastic advantage.

"But at Christmas, United played on the 29th and the rest of the teams played on the 28th. We were away against Newcastle two days after playing Bolton. They were playing about 40 hours later, they were not complaining then.

This one is the best: :D

"If he wants to talk about fixtures, and have a level playing field as you say in England. There are two options if we don't want more problems with fixtures.

"One is the same as in Spain, the draw for the first part of the league is known, everyone knows which weekend. In the second half everyone plays the opposite, so you all know.

"Sky and Setanta have the right to choose their games and it will be the same for everyone. So Mr Ferguson will not be complaining about fixtures and a campaign against United.

"Or there is another option. That Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

"To hear someone talking when he has problems with referees every single week, and now complaining about the fixtures and complaining about everything, I think that is not fair.

"You can see every single week how they put (referees) under pressure, we know this. We have seen it before. We have seen players sent off at Old Trafford and we do not see our opponents sent off.

"We had a meeting in Manchester with managers and FA about the Respect campaign. And I was very clear, forget the campaign because Mr Ferguson was killing the referees, killing Mr Atkinson, killing Mr Hackett.

"But he is not punished. How can you talk about the respect campaign and

criticise the referee every single week?

red_devil

Back!
arrey.... what is the problem with that rafa ??

Fergie blasts refs [for whatever reasons] and Rafa doesn't.... so ?? and who asked Rafa not to criticize the schedule when they played all those early kick off games 2 years ago ??

he conveniently forgot to complain back then and now when fergie is complaining, then all of a sudden like Ghajini, he remembers things that happened 2 year ago and acting stupid !!

Top Bottom