• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
Phil bust-up with Anelka

if thats true, scholari is in getting into too much of trouble [or Anelka might be looking at moving to a different club yet again :p ]

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Chelsea and United slam Chelsea fans' Ronaldo chants.
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2124168.ece

Jose Mourinho said:
“I had a glass of wine with Alex and we spoke for half an hour.

“I told him how Inter will play against United when we meet in the Champions League and he named his 11 players for the game. It was very funny.”
:))

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Ronaldo wins FIFA world player of the year. Messi and Torres are 2nd and 3rd in the polling.

*www.rediff.com/sports/2009/jan/13ronaldo-wins-fifa-world-player-award.htm

*www.espnstar.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item184032/Ronaldo-lands-FIFA's-top-prize/

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Look at it as a football fan rather than a ManU fan. Messi has put in some truly outstanding performances this season. He recently scored a hattrick too!! I've watched some of Barca's games this season, and the way Messi attacks is just amazing. I don't think even Ronaldo runs at defenders the way Messi does.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Damn (wo)man U. &*^*&%^&*%&*%...

Even as their hater, I would say this would make them the hot favourites.
But We've already beaten the Mancs this season and would do it again and derail their championship cause.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^Whatever...in 2008 CR helped us to win the Champions League, the BPL and the club world cup...
I am not against Messi though, after all he's from Argentina. Would have been disappointed if Kaka or Ronaldinho got this prize.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@digitized: Ignorance is bliss, innit? :|

Anyways, read this:

FACT: Mr Ferguson is a computer expert who uses his Nintendo Wii to hack into FA fixture computer in order to get the matches that suit him. He also can score over 200 on Nintendo Wii bowling by cheating.

More like this one over here!

Hilarious!! :D

Rahim

Married!
Next year it'll be MESSI - count on it! :D
How hypocrite one may get!! Why are you hiding your hate for Ronaldo behind the talk of "A Football Fan"? You know very well that no Chelsea player would ever win this award, so why not throw mud at the worthy winnerm right?

Thank God this award wasnt given to undeserving Ronaldinho/Kaka as it was a couple seasons ago.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Abe maine kab kaha ki Ronaldo doesn't deserve it or anything!!!! I'm talking about NEXT year and going by current form, MESSI is in pole position!! Sheesh!! ManU fans just want all the glory!! :D

Rise above your hatred for other teams, fellow earthlings! Waketh up and smelleth the caffeine! :D

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Next year it'll be MESSI - count on it! :D

Haha...such true gyan from Abhishek :D Why are you hiding your hatred for Ronaldo behind some crappy talk of "Look at it from A Football Fan...."?
You are damn sure this award will never be given to a Chelsea player, so it becomes so easy to start talking about some other player as a better one than Ronaldo:confused:

Give the credit where it is due.

Messi is a strong contender for this award next season, but hey, dont you say that nothing is won in Jan? Picture abhi baaki hai mere bhai!!:)

This forum has become too slow, sorry for double posting

Abe maine kab kaha ki Ronaldo doesn't deserve it or anything!!!! I'm talking about NEXT year and going by current form, MESSI is in pole position!! Sheesh!! ManU fans just want all the glory!! :D

Rise above your hatred for other teams, fellow earthlings! Waketh up and smelleth the caffeine! :D
I do see other colours unlike you, who does not recognise any other than Blue :D

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I do see other colours unlike you, who does not recognise any other than Blue

Ahem... Weren't we the only two who were discussing the right-backs of Inter, barca etc when the toddlers were busy extoling the virtues of their own team's players? Sheesh!! Yaad kar mere bhai!! :rolleyes:
And I didn't even mention any Chelsea player or any other 'undeserving' candidate. I just mentioned Messi coz I've seen him play and he's in fine form this season. :D

But blue is STILL the colour for me. :D

red_devil

Back!
DIEGO MARADONA has urged Carlos Tevez to leave Manchester United.

lol and all of Tevez's cheer leading skills would be missed by us :p .. that apart, i want him to stay
even if Benzema comes in next summer...

RAFA BENITEZ is ready to go to war with Alex Ferguson again — in the battle for Brazilian defender Anderson.

well we do need a defender...Rio's back gets KO'ed ever so frequently and if by some injury VIDIC gets KO'ed then we'll have problems...hope SAF gets him :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
lol and all of Tevez's cheer leading skills would be missed by us :p .. that apart, i want him to stay
even if Benzema comes in next summer...
How much did he cost to United exactly?30+ million I guess?
If he goes he'll go in United history books as another massive flop.

Top Bottom