• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
Laxmi Mittal owns QPR (Queens Park Rangers in the Championship, English football's 2nd division) along with Bernie Ecclestone (the F1 President).

yeah i know...but he can sell that and move onto some bigger clubs cant he ??

[or is there any law which prevents him from doing so ?? ]

@rahimveron ... vidic has to be THE most important signing.... his value can be equated to VDS..

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@Kl@w: How will it affect you the fall of Satyam?

Looks like I've wasted 6 months of my career, when I could have been working in Tech Mahindra. :(
I think I'll either do an MBA now or go job hunting...

yeah i know...but he can sell that and move onto some bigger clubs cant he ??

[or is there any law which prevents him from doing so ?? ]

I don't know why he chose QPR in the first place!! :lol:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
In the summer, Wenger said that Arshavin wouldn't suit the Premiership and now he's desperate to land him!! :D :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Managers say 10 different things in 1 day. I'm sure Wenger said that he wouldn't suit the Premiership, when there were rumours that Arshavin could be moving to Chelsea. I just can't find that link. :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
One day back, I had read that Zenit who are in need of cash are ready to sell Arshavin @ 12m pounds to Arsenal. :| Look at here: *www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2103051.ece

Don't believe thesun.co.uk, they suck. :| The Firangi India TV. :mad: They just want to flood their n00bish Football section with self made stories. :|

looooooool: ManUre 0-1 Derby County in the CC semi-final.....:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
See, that's what I was saying earlier. It's no big deal being beaten by a lower-league team in the CC or FA Cup nowadays. They're all up for it coz they've got nothing to lose anyway.

red_devil

Back!
No Kl@w, it is a big deal....We lost and that too against Derby...

but yes with the return leg to played at OT, i'm sure we'll get through this round too ....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Mourinho after Eboue?
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2109283.ece
:D
Even with "the best RBs" Maicon and Zanetti at his disposal Jose is going for Eboue :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Eboue?? I thought it was Diaby!! :rolleyes:

And what I said earlier was, in cup competitions no one can predict the result. That's the beauty of it.

Here, have fun: *www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2009/jan/08/emmanuel-eboue-arsenal-gallery

:D

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Blackburn reject Santa Cruz bid- saw this on BBC.
So now what? It's clear that Sam Allardyce doesn't want to let Santa Cruz leave. So I guess Hughes will make a bid for Bellamy? Or is it still possible for Santa Cruz to leave?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Blackburn will just drive up the price to 15+ million and then sell him to City. Nothing unusual about that. Blackburn know they'll win either way. :D

Crash-tiano Ronaldo's car crash pics:

*www.football365.com/Gallery_Detail/0,17732,13282_4765224,00.html

Yes, the winking winger crashed his car while coming to training today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom