• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
vimal_mehrotra said:
So Liverpool are virtually through to semi finals:D.They kicked the ass of that crapass sh1t team:x
but the interesting tie is AC Milan 2-2 Bayern Munich

Ya, I saw the recording of that match today morning on ten sports. AC Milan should have won :(. They controlled most parts of the match.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I saw yesterday's match as well. What an awesome performance by Liverpool! They believe that this is their year in Europe and they really matched it with a stellar performance. What a goal by Riise!

Oh and now I'm really looking forward to the big clash in Rome. Let's hope we win, eh?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Draw is on.Rooney scored:D
Drogba also equalized for chelsea.

Manu down again:D

So manure lost 2-1:p
Chelsea drew 1-1
In my opinion ManU got a better result than chelsea.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Nope Valencia has got the edge by scoring the away goal as well as leveling the tie.Even if Chelsea won 2-1,Valencia would have had an edge.Mestalla is a very difficult place to go and score.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
k.........But Man UTD can come back......saha is back......and ronaldo and rooney playing well...main point from todays game is their midfield...we didnt have any possession at midfield at all

man ......... united have to do something ......... i dont know ........ but i love man u so much that ............. well ...........

Top Bottom