• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
We will finish above the cheating and bribing cnts called Liverpool who were battered by 10 players without their midfield inspiration and main striker.

Rahim

Married!
^ ^ ^ Bachpan mein bichhad gaye the, parvarish ka asar hai. Main sirf blue dekh sakta hu, aur tu sirf red. :D
Shaitaan kahiin ka!! Main colour blind nahiin hoon :) "I Love Chelsea", see i said that!!;)
You are addicted to The Blues while i am addicted to Football :D

Kya bhai ab toh Chelsea kii aadat ho gayii hai.........Scholari's team talk looks like this,"if our competitor drops points then we should too". Unity is Strength.:evil:
Now what will you pray for? A neutral venue for a win!!!

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
This was clearly a poor game for us. We didn't create many chances. Everton had more shots than us. And Terry won't be available for our next game at home against West Brom. West Brom have played well against some of the better clubs this season, and well, we're at home, and we're without Terry, and that could mean a bad result for us. I won't predict anything in advance, but it's just that the odds aren't in our favour. Right now, we need a player like Joe Cole to work on the ball. Sadly, Joe is out of form.
BTW, Carvalho might feature in Friday's game.

red_devil

Back!
Hope this trend of pool n chelsea dropping points continues every weekend ;)
so after yesterday's game, Chelsea have 38 pts n Man U 32 with 2 games in hand ... now this is great news for all of us :)

n JT got what he deserved :D but sadly he'll miss only games against lesser teams...CFC are lucky in that aspect...
rahimveron said:
Now what will you pray for? A neutral venue for a win!!!
:lol:

TheSUN said:
Boss Scolari was so incensed by Dowd’s display he banned his stars and coaching staff from speaking after the match.
Scolari acting kiddish...they probably didn't have any answer for all the questions the jurnos would have thrown at them...so made a nice bahaana :|

FAB out for 3 months ??

its gonna get more difficult now for Arsenal....c'mon gooners...somehow hold onto your 4th spot :D

Toure on Man City radar

with him gone arsenal would be without any of their "invincibles" :lol:

Last edited:
$h!t :|
Another draw. And Terry sent off too. Looks like our next fixture against West Brom will be dismal. (read another home game)
Scolari has to pull up his socks. :???:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Fabregas out for 3 months ATLEAST
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2064217.ece
Time for Denilson to step up and show his real talent.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
uh people one question..i dont know if this is place but anyways..
is there any problem if i use pics taken from google images on my blog??well i know it isnt legal, but should i stop it or not??my blogs hardly got any readers..

Top Bottom