• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
Wenger to go on a spending spree ?? HAHA !! finally looks like even Wenger is getting desperate to buy this Jan...

*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2066419.ece

now that he has left his finance policy [call it what you want] will he now look at getting older players ?? [arshavin ?? hope he doesn't buy him... he is just not worth all the money :rolleyes: ]

iinfi

mekalodu
well it doesnt seem its going good. i didnt watch the match!
whn Scolari was made Chelsea manager i had predicted that he wud celebrate his Christmas in Brazil. well i think my prediction was wrong by a small margin. if this continues and he appears nowhere in control of the players and the games he will soon find his way out!!

Report: Andrei Arshavin In Negotiations With Arsenal
Russian playmaker Andrei Arshavin coould be on his way to Arsenal in the January transfer window, according to a report in the British tabloid the Daily Mirror.

"We have given Andrei permission to negotiate," Zenit St Petersburg official Alexei Petrov is quoted as saying, sparking rumours that he is set to arrive at the Emirates Stadium.

Gunners manager Arsene Wenger is thought to be a keen admirer of the 27-year-old's talents, but is reluctant to spend the fee asked for to acquire his services.

It is claimed that Zenit want around €21 million (£20m) for the 41-time-capped Russian international who has spent his entire career with the club, making more than 230 appearances.

With Arsenal short in midfield following the injury to Cesc Fabregas recently and Tomas Rosicky still on the treatment table, Wenger could finally be prepared to sanction a big transfer fee to land his man.

However, with the likes of Tottenham Hotspur and Real Madrid also known to be interested in the forward, Arsenal could face strong competition for his signature.
From Goal.com
I think FAB's injury just might push Wenger to go ahead with the deal.....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
No way Wenger is buying him.20 million is too much for Arshavin.Sounds like pure tabloid rumor to me.
Btw. Wenger has also said
"we also have internal solutions"
Eboue as CM?:|

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Woohoo Chelsea and Man U amongst most hated clubs lol no wonder. Chelsea leads Man U with 1 vote. ^^

With Fabregas out of the picture for 3 months Arsenal is gonna have a tough time ahead i think.. :(

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
No way Wenger is buying him.20 million is too much for Arshavin.Sounds like pure tabloid rumor to me.
Btw. Wenger has also said
"we also have internal solutions"
Eboue as CM?:|
Usmanov is planning to increase his stakes at Arsenal, and when he does, you guys may get $money$.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Usmanov is planning to increase his stakes at Arsenal, and when he does, you guys may get $money$.
I don't think he increase his stakes with the lockdown agreement between the directors but even if we have the money there are definitely better players than Arshavin worth that money.

red_devil

Back!
Arshavin is most certainly not worth 20mn... Wenger must have gone really crazy if he values Arshavin that much !!

and Ferguson will not buy in January

so the Tosic deal wont go through :(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Great Wallpaper at Arsenal.com
*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/desktops/dec_08/gun__1230026216_0.jpg
"Heroes come and go_Our passion is forever."

red_devil

Back!
gritty win for us today :)

Chelsea also won [did droba and anelka both start ?? ]

now its upto Pool to drop points :p and then the game of the day... Villa v/s Arsenal...hope it turns out to be a good game... [and the result might just decide if we are gonna see a new entrant at the top 4 :D ]

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Chelsea 2-0 West Brom
Stoke 0-1 Man Utd

Finally, we got a win today. And I must say, we were looking very good. We absolutely dominated the whole game. Drogba was great, and Joe Cole looked good as well today.

Stoke v Man Utd was looking to end as a draw, but an 83rd minute goal by Tevez won the game for them.

On the other hand, West Ham are demolishing Portsmouth. Right now, the score is 1-4 :eek:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@n6300- Yes, Anelka and Drogba both started. It was the old 4-3-3 with Joe on the right, Anelka on the left, and Drogba in the center.

And yeah, Liv'pool might just drop points against Bolton. :D

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Liverpool 3 - 0 Bolton [ Pool aint in a giving mood today :p]

Manchester City 4 - 0 Hull City [WHAT ??]

Middlesbrough 0 - 1 Everton

Sunderland 0 - 0 Blackburn

Wigan 1 - 0 Newcastle [poor 'castle... this result might just help owen make a move in Jan]

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Arse let a 2 goal lead slip again!! 2-2 with Aston Villa!! They were lucky not to be 3-0 down in the first half itself!! Zat Knight made it 2-2 after 90+ minutes. Barry had scored from a penalty earlier to make it 2-1!!

Title contenders? :D

Top Bottom