• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Anelka hits back at Grant's comments

Nicolas Anelka has answered claims by his former Chelsea manager that he was not wanted. Avram Grant told journalists last week that he did not want to sign the French striker for his Stamford Bridge side and that despite Anelka joining Chelsea at during last season's January transfer window, the Israeli was under the impression that the player did not have the required desire.

Responding to the claims in French journal Les Dessous du Sport, Anelka said: "You must have heard Avram Grant's words. He declared he didn't really need me. He added that I was very talented but didn't have the desire to play."

He continued: "This makes me laugh a bit. When you arrive at Chelsea and the coach tells you he doesn't need you, how can you want to play? Especially for him."

Anelka, the Premier league's current leading scorer, added: "I was delighted to sign with Chelsea. I'm happy within this magnificent club. I don't think he has the eye of a great coach. Today he is without a job."

Owned!! :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Sorry,it was like 3 in a year:|

You sound like a frustrated Arsenal fan who can't stomach the fact that you've won bugger-all in the past few years. And to counter that you resort to the same old arguments, harping on the same old jazz like a broken record - 'money, managers, instability, blah, blah and more blah'. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
You sound like a frustrated Arsenal fan who can't stomach the fact that you've won bugger-all in the past few years.
Did you even read what I posted?:? I will stand by Arsenal FC even if they don't win anything for the next 15 years.
Btw. when is Scolari getting the boot?:D

red_devil

Back!
Champions League draw

Chelsea v Juventus

Villarreal v Panathinaikos

Sporting Lisbon v Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid v Porto

Lyon v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Liverpool

Arsenal v Roma

Inter Milan v Manchester United

hope we kick some Mourinho @$$ :D

lucky draws for Liv (considering RM's current form) and the luckiest of them all... ARSENAL... [ hope Roma take a lesson or two from HULL CITY ;) ]

and guys ... whats your pick on who advances from each of these matches ?
[team names in Italics might get past this round, i guess]

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Roma will not be easy.They are a different team this year in CL.
Real Madrid vs Liverpool is the best draw.2 proper European giants going at it.
Ranieri returns to Chelsea :lol: Very difficult for Scolari to win this one.
I would love Jose to beat manU but they have the upper hand.

For me
Chelsea v Juventus
Villarreal v Panathinaikos
Sporting Lisbon v Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid v Porto
Lyon v Barcelona
Real Madrid v Liverpool
Arsenal v Roma
Inter Milan v Manchester United

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Oh, you beat me to it, n6300!! :D

A return to Stamford Bridge for Claudio Ranieri and the clash between Mourinho and SAF in the CL again!! Last time Mourinho came up against SAF in the CL, Porto went on to win the CL!! And the sight of Mourinho running on the Old Trafford sideline!! :D

red_devil

Back!
^ lighting never strikes twice in the same place :D

whichever teams wins, i think this years draw is probably one of the best ever... all games wud really interesting...
{guess only Barca has a relatively easy draw}

red_devil

Back!
^ :D

anyways... this year do we get to see all the big 4 of EPL advance ??

well, for once that isn't a certainity .... so awesome awesome draw :D

{ just can't get over the way the draw has shaped up :p }

Top Bottom