• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
United clinch Fifa Club World Cup!
A second-half strike from Wayne Rooney handed 10-man Manchester United a deserved 1-0 victory over LDU Quito in the Fifa Club World Cup Final at the Yokohama Stadium.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
Not worse than changing managers every year and begging for money from Abram.Arsenal FC is stable and self reliant, thats what matters in the long run.
i'd take instability rather than 4 seasons without a major trophy..

btw ARSENAL 1-0 LIVERPOOL..:D:D..Iam with arsenal on this one..great goal by RVP there..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Everyone gave their 200% There was only one team trying to win.We showed a lot of heart.
No.It wasn't even 50-50,it didn't deserve a yellow card.Of course we know the relationship Liverpool enjoys with referees.
My biggest worry is Fabregas' injury which seemed pretty serious.

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
1-1

The perfect result for us. Thank goodness it's an away game next. :|

:lol: what has come of chelsea !! their fans now prefer having an away game :D guess it wont be long before they (the fans) start saying "thank God we got a point" :p

and btw, guys.. what happened yesterday (did anyone not get sent off or anything) ?? the commentators were going on n on about some game yesterday and the impact of it on the ref's decision to give Adebayor a 2nd yellow ??
{ someone please please help me understand it }

and @Rahimveron...10 man United :shock:
// me off to read more about this..

WHAT THE F*** !!!!

VIDIC gonna miss the SAN SIRO TRIP ???

@GAGANDEEP, add this referee (The one who red carded VIDIC) to your list !!

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
:lol: what has come of chelsea !! their fans now prefer having an away game :D guess it wont be long before they (the fans) start saying "thank God we got a point" :p

and btw, guys.. what happened yesterday (did anyone not get sent off or anything) ?? the commentators were going on n on about some game yesterday and the impact of it on the ref's decision to give Adebayor a 2nd yellow ??
{ someone please please help me understand it }

and @Rahimveron...10 man United :shock:
// me off to read more about this..

WHAT THE F*** !!!!

VIDIC gonna miss the SAN SIRO TRIP ???

@GAGANDEEP, add this referee (The one who red carded VIDIC) to your list !!

We had a home game every time we had an opportunity to leapfrog Pool. And then we blew it. Hence, the relief that perhaps a change in fortunes is in the offing. :D

About yesterday? Well in the game between Boro and Fulham, Julio Arca of Middlesbrough made an absolute horror tackle on Andy Johnson. It was a leg-breaker and thankfully Johnson was not injured. Arca didn't even receive a yellow. Oh, and the tackle was almost at knee-height.

red_devil

Back!
^ oh.... then i guess there wasn't much similarity between the 2 tackles...

anyways... as long as Pool, Arsenal n Chlesea drop points, I have no objections with such refereeing :D

red_devil

Back!
^ you're up against everton tonight... and last time when pool dropped points, you dropped points too... so you never know ;)
and btw,

Liverpool == 39
Chlesea == 37
Man Utd ==34
Aston Villa == 32
Arsenal == 31

Even after playing 2 games more than us, Arsenal are 3 points behind... :lol: now they're not even certain of a 4th place .... so is this gonna be the season when we have a new TOP 4 ??

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ you're up against everton tonight... and last time when pool dropped points, you dropped points too... so you never know ;)
and btw,

Liverpool == 39
Chlesea == 37
Man Utd ==34
Aston Villa == 32
Arsenal == 31

Even after playing 2 games more than us, Arsenal are 3 points behind... :lol: now they're not even certain of a 4th place .... so is this gonna be the season when we have a new TOP 4 ??

Previously we were having a home game every time, like I said earlier. :D

And there's a BIG mistake in your table:

Pool = 39
Chelsea = 37
Aston Villa = 34
ManU = 32
Arsenal = 31

:D

red_devil

Back!
just saw the bottom half...it looks even more interesting...

Man City are now in relegation zone :lol:
and spuds are ahead of city by just one point....

this has to be most interesting season for a long time .... the top 4 teams and the bottom 3... all are so close !!

@ Klaw... oops :p my bad... sorry :)

// either way, arsenal are behind us already and we have 2 games in hand :D

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
^ i dont think Villa would be in the title race... not for another 3 or 4 seasons atleast... the big four ( includes arsenal, btw :D ) are too strong for them to get into the title race... but yeah in a season or 2 (perhaps this season itself ) they will break into the top 4..(most likely at the expense of Arsenal)

is Fab gonna be out for 8 weeks ??
if that is the case, then things aren't getting any good for the gunners.....Eduardo injury last season has to be the turning point for Arsenal...

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^

Arsenal visit Aston Villa next. If Villa win, Arsenal can very well kiss their champions league place goodbye! :D

red_devil

Back!
^ what a blow that would be for all the gooners !!

forget winning the CL..they would be able to get a berth in CL ...wonder if that happens would Wenger be still around :rolleyes:

Top Bottom