• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
We got the best left back and right back, but awful center backs. We really need a good center back. I'm also somewhat not happy with Alumnia's goalkeeping. :|
I was feeling very happy the way Sagna played today, but in the end, the result wasn't in our favour.

Title contenders? :D
Call me either optimistic or stupid, but we can still win the title. :)

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Sagna was very good. His goal-line clearance and a few tackles inside the box were brilliant. You were saved by the woodwork THREE times, so count yourself lucky that this was just a draw. :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ ^ ^ Sagna was very good. His goal-line clearance and a few tackles inside the box were brilliant. You were saved by the woodwork THREE times, so count yourself lucky that this was just a draw. :D
Even RVP hit the woodwork once. :|

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Alright, I'll give it to you. 3-1. Happy? :D

Anyways, it's gonna be a fantastic title race, relegation fight as well as a fight for European spots this season!! :)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ ^ ^ Alright, I'll give it to you. 3-1. Happy? :D
Well, if I say if Gallas wouldn't have made that tackle, there would not have been a penalty. But he made a wrong tackle and they got a penalty. Aston hit the woodwork thrice, but were they goals? Definitely not. :p Don't forget, sometimes it is the woodwork because of which goals happen. ;)

Anyways, it's gonna be a fantastic title race, relegation fight as well as a fight for European spots this season!! :)
Agreed. ;) In the end, what we need is entertainment. ;) (Of course with our respective clubs winning. :p)

iinfi

mekalodu
We got the best left back and right back, but awful center backs. We really need a good center back. I'm also somewhat not happy with Alumnia's goalkeeping. :|

center backs are not applying themselves. they are way too careless. sagna played well.
the move which diaby made which resulted in the goal is the only time i v seen him use his head. he is a very poor player otherwise. do u agree?

Call me either optimistic or stupid, but we can still win the title. :)

theorotically you can win the title.....but that way you can be relegated as well. btw i think u can choose the later as you will v a good chance of a silverware next season. Championship is a bit easier than the Premiership. :D

Even Ramsey hit the woodwork once. :|
once??

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
As far as Arshavin is concerned, he isn't that bad too. :| But definitely not worth of 20m pounds. Lets hope Arsene is able to negotiate the price and bring the price down and get him to Arsenal. We seriously need a good midfielder.
Well long before, I had somewhere read that Fla-money is eyeing on Arsenal return. :|

Anyhow, Bendtner needs to be sold off. A good Defensive midfielder like Yaya Toure is also needed. Wenger will have to really splash out cash this transfer window.
I can somewhat also feel the need of a finisher as Eduardo will take time to get back his old form. David Villa could be the right man for us as we create many chances and we need a guy who can just put the ball into the net.

Arsene had thought that the team which he has is better than the invincibles, but these lads are definitely not. With Walcott and Fabregas out for a couple of months, I can perhaps really feel the need of a bigger squad.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
We saw the true potential of the team Wenger has been trying to build when they were up 1-0 and then 2-0 but sadly they don't show it more often.
We need some strengthening to do in defence and midfield in January to do well in the cup and CL,the league is as good as gone:(

Diaby can be amazing at times with his dribbling and long strides with a good shot but he is not consistent enough which is the problem with most of our players.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
he (diaby) is a very poor player otherwise. do u agree?
"very poor??" I don't think so. Wenger somewhat uses him in various positions and thats what I think is not very good for him. Sometimes I've seen him playing very well like today. May be today he was comfortable in the position where he played.
Instead of making players adaptable and able to play in various positions, Wenger should perhaps focus on the players' real position i.e. where they feel comfortable. Of course, adaptibility does help, but we need stability and consistency now. Moreover, Eboue was good as a RB, but Sagna became the first choice RB. So, Wenger started him using on the wing and he is not good enough. Wenger should perhaps sell such extra players and get a genuine winger. The team really needs rebuilding. :|

I've seen fans who compare him with Viera....Thats all crap. He isn't even an inch close to Viera. But perhaps, Viera's departure was the moment that had pinched me a lot. :(

theorotically you can win the title.....
Thank you for your positive remark and supporting Arsenal. :p ;)

the league is as good as gone:(
Naah, we will still win the title and I'll keep on saying this until I can see the trophy in the hands of someone else after the last match of the season which I haven't yet seen. ;)
As far as Aston Villa are concerned, "Form is temporary, class is permanent." ;)
-----------------------------------------

lol :lol: We need this dog at Arsenal: *in.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj0rrJE7qxE
Probably the best defender I've ever seen. :D

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
As far as Aston Villa are concerned, "Form is temporary, class is permanent." ;)
Class? It seems to be diminishing. Gallas bad mouthing his own team mates, and the fans booing at their own players.... :razz:

And BTW, the best RB in the PL is Bosingwa :p

And BTW, Blackburn v City on Sunday will be a good game....

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
ARSENE WENGER last night sensationally accused Martin O’Neill of intimidating referee Lee Mason as Arsenal’s Premier League title hopes were shattered.
source:
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2072830.ece

does anyone else feel that Arsene Wenger never admits that his team played badly !?!?!
he sometimes accuses the opposition for trying to injure his player... n now he is making all these new (lame) excuses....

wanna see once [just once] arsene admit that they played badly....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Class? It seems to be diminishing. Gallas bad mouthing his own team mates, and the fans booing at their own players.... :razz:

And BTW, Blackburn v City on Sunday will be a good game....
Boswho?Oh he was running around a bit before Clichy had him in his pocket :lol:
Sagna is superman in Arsenal shirt.No doubt he is the best in the prem even in the world I would say after last night.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Sagna, the best in the world? I don't think so. :|
He was good last night, but he's not better than Bosingwa and Sergio Ramos.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Those all were plastic. :|

Sagna is way way better than Bosingwa. :p He was also named in the PFA Team of the Year 2008. And I think Clichy was there too.

Edit: Now please don't say that Cashley Cole is better than Clichy. :rolleyes: May be he was once he was at Arsenal, but not now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom