• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
no i havent been playing..rafa did say that for liverpool to win the title the other teams would have to mess up their season..and he also said with 3 competitive teams he didnt see that happening... and look at the post above mine from n6300 for the wenger thing..

red_devil

Back!
None of them said any of that:|

that isn't true... Rafa did say that pool might not win the title ... and wenger... well, check out my earlier post...

and btw, Zoran says no to Ferguson
how stupid of that guy !! how could he want to miss such a great chance to play in the PL...that too for one of the big 4 !!:-?:-?
hope he doesn't regret his decision !

/*or is it a case of one of the other 3 buying him ?? */

The great R(eal)ONALDO saga seems to have started yet again !!

REAL MADRID claim to have struck a sensational secret agreement to buy Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo
more.......

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
FA REPORT DAMNS UNITED

The testimony of Manchester United officials has been described as "inconsistent", "exaggerated" and unreliable in a stinging rebuke by the FA after the governing body took the unprecedented step of releasing the 22-page conclusion of their investigation into last April's "Battle of Stamford Bridge" that resulted in a four-match ban for Patrice Evra........

red_devil

Back!
^^ yeah...sit back and enjoy your daily dose of laughter from THE SUN and other rumor mongers all through this transfer window :D

is Chelsea's Alex a certainty to leave ??

iinfi

mekalodu
Luiz Felipe Scoalri has won his battle with Abramovich over Chelsea's spending policy and will spend £20m on either Sevilla striker Luis Fabiano or Zenit St Petersburg's Andrei Arshavin. (Daily Star)

i cant comment too much abt this fellow Fabiano ... but £20m Arshavin is madness.

Manchester City's record signing Robinho has accused Premier League footballers of being "animalistic" but the 24-year-old Brazilian says he has adapted quicker to the style of English football than he thought he would. (Various)
wat did he expect??? opponents wud pass the ball for him to score??

Spartak Moscow players have criticised the standard of Chelsea's Cobham training ground after being lent the facilities to prepare for their Uefa Cup clash with Tottenham on Thursday.
^^ so u folks want a layer of ice on the ground eh!!

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
ManU get past Gamba Osaka 5-3. It was shown in Ten Sports this evening.

No Gagan, that isn't something in Bulgarian, it's the name of the football club. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I was glad to see Snijder back for Real after getting injured due to a tackle by Diaby in a pre season game.
Barca are the best team in Europe at the moment.We will find out who faces them in CL tomorrow.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I hope not us.

Robinho has said that listening to rap music has helped him learn English and understand fans' chants. The Man City striker has also said that he is getting used to the cold weather, but is not too fond of rain. (The Sun)
rofl :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*static.guim.co.uk/Guardian/football/gallery/2008/dec/05/1/CharlieBatho-8129.jpg

The evolution of Chelsea's first Champions League winning manager? :D

Top Bottom