• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
^ they got that much money ???

they could've done with loaning some to Mr. Roman .... apparently Big Phil is outta cash for the Jan window ;)
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2040924.ece

You'd have known what he meant if you were playing Urban Terror with us. :)

ohh.... n i was wondering what all that Russian n Bulgarian meant :D

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ they got that much money ???

they could've done with loaning some to Mr. Roman .... apparently Big Phil is outta cash for the Jan window ;)
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2040924.ece

The press can't make up their minds. One day they're saying that we are broke, the next day David Villa is linked with us. I don't trust any of those reports. They haven't got a clue, which is a good thing. ;)

Spuds planning a new stadium. Nice. Just wondering if they'll still move into it once they are in the Championship rather than the Premiership :D

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
ohh.... n i was wondering what all that Russian n Bulgarian meant :D
Well, I can somewhat speak Bulgarian. :p

pedali meains GAY in Bulgarian. :lol:

And like if we've to say, Bulgarian, we'll say bulgariski and likewise, Indian = indiiski. :p English = Angliski.

Actually we got a Bulgarian playing Urban Terror with us and he does not understand English and he repeats 6-7 words always. :| One day I and achtung_dude (another UrT player) were talking about Football and that n00b replied, "ooo Berbatov e n1" or "oooo Berbatov is nice one".

And then our Chelsea fans should perhaps feel proud when we call Chel$ki, which perhaps means "Chelsean" or "Chelsea fans". This "iski" thing is also true for Russian.

Russian script is copied from Cyrillic script and the man who created Cyrillic script St. Cyrill was a Bulgarian. Both the languages are very similar if we talk about the grammar.

95% of the Bulgarians I've seen on the server can't speak English and I guess it is the same for Berbatov. I've seen him speaking though but I guess he still thinks "niaaaaaaaaaaaa" most of the time and thats why he is lazy. :|

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
see neither chelsea nor roman is broke..its just that he wants chelsea to be self sustained..hence the cost cutting measures..

red_devil

Back!
The press can't make up their minds. One day they're saying that we are broke, the next day David Villa is linked with us. I don't trust any of those reports. They haven't got a clue, which is a good thing. ;)

its not the press yaar.... its the oil prices... when the crude oil price goes down his financial status goes down n the talk of him going broke (in the press) goes up...but when crude oil price goes up, his riches go up, rumors of David Villa signing for CFC (in the press atleast) also go up.. :D

so all u guys pray for crude oil price to up soon :D

Spuds planning a new stadium. Nice. Just wondering if they'll still move into it once they are in the Championship rather than the Premiership :D
:lol:

@gagandeep ... thanks for all the gyaan ;)

Arshavin free to talk to other clubs - Zenit
Zenit St. Petersburg have granted their unsettled star Andrei Arshavin permission to speak to other clubs, Russia's Sport Express daily said on Tuesday.

Arshavin, 27, was linked with a number of clubs, including Barcelona and Tottenham, in the summer after leading Russia to the semifinals of Euro 2008. However, Gazprom-controlled Zenit subsequently turned down a number of offers for the player as "too low."

Arshavin has made no secret of his desire to quit the club, and recently announced that if he was not allowed to leave in the winter transfer window then he would remain a Zenit player "on paper only."

"The club has give Arshavin permission to hold talks with other clubs," Zenit's general director Maxim Mitrofanov told the paper, noting that, as a rule, players under contract, "have no right to do this."

"We will consider any forthcoming offers," he said.

The transfer window opens on January 1. Although no new bids have been made for Arshavin, who recently came sixth in a poll to find the European Footballer of the Year, media reports have said that a number of clubs, including AC Milan, are preparing to make offers for the Russian international.
Source
Will any of the EPL big wigs scalp him?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
We didn't create enough chances for Anelka to miss them. :D

ManU accept 4 match ban for Evra

Manchester United have decided not to appeal against Patrice Evra's four-match ban for a post-match fracas at Chelsea last season.

The full-back was handed the punishment by the Football Association almost two weeks ago, stunning Sir Alex Ferguson.

The United boss was livid at the verdict, describing it as "the worst decision I have ever known".

However, after examination of the case, United have decided not to take the matter further.

Whoopsy! :D

red_devil

Back!
Arshavin n BIG 4 ..a reality check ;)

He is too old for Arsene Wenger's liking :D [ 27 years ]
Scholari doesn't have enough cash.
Fergie might get the cash but wont be interested in him (besides he is already set his sights on a couple of serbian youngsters)
Rafa ? no clue... you can never predict what a KOP can do !! :D

Rahim

Married!
Real Madrid has agreed to sign Lassana Diarra from Portsmouth and rumour has it that Van Der Vaart would be off-loaded.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Allardyce named Blackburn manager

Allardyce has been sitting without a job for a long time, and now he's been appointed by Blackburn with a 3 year contract.

Read more

red_devil

Back!
Eduardo has returned !!
he played for the reserve team for arsenal.... finally some good news for Arsene !!
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2047236.ece

ARSENE WENGER reckons the Big Four will soon be a thing of the past.

He said: “For me the so-called ‘Big Four’ in England is about to change. It won’t last much longer.

LOL :)) hes already given up :p

Last edited:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
^^whats going on with managers??first rafa says that pool wont win the title..and now wenger says goodbye to top 4..

Top Bottom