• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ lol ;) finally you are heading in the right direction :D

last night's result against Spuds was bad...we could've done way better than that !!

hope the hammers dont get hammered today ... a draw would be welcome :)

Even the Spuds could have hurt ya last night, though. ;)
It was nice to see SAF acting like a jester for a few moments at the end of the game. :D

:D
Kick off at 9.30?

Yup, 9:30 it is. It's either a 4-4-2 or Anelka to start alone in a 4-3-3, Drogba to come on after 60+ minutes.

red_devil

Back!
i thought SAF had to do that ... to keep the crowd in kinda good spirits (cos of all that Berba saga)

but that being the case, he could've done it(acting like a jester) earlier i guess ;) .. atleast Berba might not have been booooed the way he was :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
i thought SAF had to do that ... to keep the crowd in kinda good spirits (cos of all that Berba saga)

but that being the case, he could've done it(acting like a jester) earlier i guess ;) .. atleast Berba might not have been booooed the way he was :p

He could have done that throughout the match on the sideline, just to keep all the attention on himself rather than Berbatov. :D

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
The Goal Machine brings Chelsea level..1 more and we're top..
Drogba's presence does make a difference..even if he doesnt touch the ball..i think that was a clever move by scolari bringing him on at half time rather than 60 mins..but still i'd have liked him to start..

draw..another one at home...

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
status quo on the PL table!!

i bet rafa n fergie would be breathing a huge sigh of relief !!

btw, is this the same chelsea team that so many people were claiming to be miles ahead of the others at the start of the season ?? <after the first 2 weeks or something ?? >

red_devil

Back!
^ yeah... but somehow i get the feeling that pool will drop out of title race by Jan end and it'll again be upto the big 2 (in the big 4 of PL) to fight it out ... (and hopefully we'll be the winners in PL again)

btw, Utd heading off to Tokyo... dunno about others but i feel its a welcome break... Fergie can relax n sort out the combination a bit... Tevez, Berba need to get their act together.. so does ronaldo... hes been far less impressive this season...

hope we take a good break (away from PL) and get back stronger :)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Another dismal draw at home :(
Our home form has been really awful since we lost that unbeaten home record. We had chances in this game as well, only, we couldn't convert them to goals, as happens always. :(

You'd have known what he meant if you were playing Urban Terror with us. :)

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The match is at Emirates,so Pool may have a chance:|
Unless the gooners attending make some noise and (hopefully) don't boo one of their own players.

Ahahaha someone is trying to copy Arsenal again :lol:
*img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00681/NEW_ERA_____how_Tot_681711a.jpg
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2040526.ece

Last edited:
Top Bottom