• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Following all this, Gallas has been revolting, and he's even threatened to stop playing Football. Really, he should just play and hope to make up for his past mistakes. That way, when he retires, the people will have at least some amount of respect for him. He shouldn't take any hasty decisions.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
"I do not think I have to especially explain why I make the decisions, but it is a permanent thing."
lol :D
Captain Fab will take Arsenal to the silverware era again 8)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
When is Eduardo coming back to play??

I'm totally cut from the world of internet and television these days. :|

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Next is Arsenal vs Chelsea?? I'm on Dial-up and pages are taking ages to load.

If yes, then we'll have to win that game.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^whats wrong??
Well, the On/Off button of my router got kaput. As it was out of warranty, it couldn't be replaced and the guy from which I had bought says that it will have to be repaired. So, it has been sent for the repairs and will be back in a week. :| And as far as TV is concerned, thats not mine. :p I watch TV on my computer and the adapter of the TV tuner box got screwed too. :(

^^ he simply cant see Arsenal play ... i mean ....
Well, I'm not like those Chel$ea supporters (intended towards you) who simply started to support their club Chel$ea when they saw Chelsea winning the Premier League for the first time and getting renowned players with $$$. :lol: Well, I don't know whether I'm right or wrong (in case of you), but this is mostly true for most of the Chel$ea fans with whom I've met. :lol:

I started supporting Arsenal, when my dad asked me, "For which club you want to play?" and I replied, "Arsenal!". I know that I'll not be able to play for them, but still I can support them.

Arsenal lost the games against Villa & Manchester City, I perhaps waited about 2 hours for the highlights to load for the Manchester City game and watch them.

And if you still think that I can't watch my team loosing or playing pathetically, let me tell you that I've got my exam the very next day and I'm awake to see whether Zee/Ten Sports will air the game or not and I'll watch it if it is aired.

==============
Just another info:
If you're in emergency :D, and you want to connect to internet using Dial-up, then following may help you:
Username: register@sify
Password: password
Phone number: 172306

The above information is actually to connect for just registering with Sify Online, but other sites are accessible too. :D

BSNL Netone only allows you to connect to their Registration portal, but Sify people are dumber than BSNL...:D You can browse everything. :D

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Gallas just got a goal disallowed Awww..

Bendtner puts Arsenal through to the next round
btw. whats with the pink shoes and putting the shirt off after the goal:p
ManUre drew again lol

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Yeah, and ManU are through as well anyway. It's up to us to win today. We just have to win today.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Well well well!! Ten Sports is gonna show Bordeaux vs Chelsea LIVE tonight!!! Starts at 12:30, so keep a cuppa coffee ready! :D

*www.tensports.com/TVSchedule.php?country=TENI

iinfi

mekalodu
gagandeep said:
And if you still think that I can't watch my team loosing or playing pathetically, let me tell you that I've got my exam the very next day and I'm awake to see whether Zee/Ten Sports will air the game or not and I'll watch it if it is aired.
^^ all the best for ur exam..

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Everyone else except us are clearly through to the next round.
We drew and Lamps got sent off.
We just have to win against Cluj now. And it would be nice if Roma beat Bordeaux.

Top Bottom