• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
@arsenal_gunners

CL, is hoping for a bit too much dont you think ??

guess you should be hoping for Carling cup {that if your kids play as good as they have been playing... but if Arsene decides to play your first team for CC too, then you might as well look at another trophy-less season :) }

BTW, at half time, chelsea lead 2-0 {anelka and bosingwa score}

red_devil

Back!
guys this is something i found on BBC..{some member comment}...

Look how the winners of the Spanish League and the Premier League co-incide with each other.

*img146.imageshack.us/img146/687/magicalsnap200811161114oe3.png
Ever since 2000 it's been like that.

Unless Valencia go on an outstanding run, it looks like it may be Chelsea's year this season.

And to all the Liverpool fans out there, I'd start cheering for Villareal if I were you! *www.bbc.co.uk/606/2/refresh/images/smileys/f_laugh.gif
nice coincidence this :D

source

iinfi

mekalodu
beta testing said:
I clearly don't like Drogba for his stupid antics. Yes, he has scored crucial goals for us and is great on his day. But many other players are good at doing that. I wouldn't mind selling Drogba and buying someone else in his place.

at last some of you also think Drogba sud be axed. i v been saying this for a long long time.
not jus for his antics!! he isn't a top quality striker by any means.

btw how did Anelka play yday. i was in pune ... cud not watch!! :|

Mancienne gets shock England call

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
at last some of you also think Drogba sud be axed. i v been saying this for a long long time.
not jus for his antics!! he isn't a top quality striker by any means.

btw how did Anelka play yday. i was in pune ... cud not watch!! :|

Mancienne gets shock England call

Anelka was good yesterday, scored 2 goals and didn't miss sitters like he usually does! One was pretty sublime, dinked over the advancing goalkeeper and with the other he beat Carson at his near-post with a precise shot!

Yay!! We won :twisted:
In your face, those arses who doubted us. :rolleyes:
The pick of the day was the defeat of Arsenal at home :lol:
I was LMAO the entire match :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Again, Anelka scored for us. This time though, it wasn't flukish goals, his finishing was great.

@n6300- Nice find :)
So, let's prepare to watch Barca winning the La Liga this time :wink:

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
o_O
You hope we win the PL?? Thanks :-D

BTW, I hope John (Terry) doesn't injure himself in this friendly. I think he should get rid of this 'play with the pain' attitude. If he gets injured, it'll be a big blow for us.

Here comes another one... *sigh* :neutral:

rofl

*noplasticmonth.blogspot.com

Last edited:

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
o_O
You hope we win the PL?? Thanks :-D
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i heard on sportscentre that lampard wont beplaying for eng against germany..injured ribs..
please god..this shouldnt be serious..he's been our best player uptil now..and I want him to play against Arsenal..

:idea:-afterthought..the way arsenal are playing right now..might not be too big a problem afterall..

Top Bottom